The "Whatever Happened to?" thread

Blackoyote

Established Member
Oh boy, dis' gon' be gud.

I also wondered what happened to Thomas (61969I think?), he was very active for my first couple years, and I just noticed him gone in the last few months.

Also, wonder how Sick03Vert is doing these days...wonder if he got offered $45k for his base C5 by any random people at a gas station?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
LL retired as he got sick of this place, and I wondered about Thomas also. Go back and look at the old posts from about 2004 and see how many have never been back. What surprises me more though, is those old members who may not post anymore, but still check in almost daily.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
LL retired as he got sick of this place, and I wondered about Thomas also. Go back and look at the old posts from about 2004 and see how many have never been back. What surprises me more though, is those old members who may not post anymore, but still check in almost daily.

I was actually wondering the other day what happened to LL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
pretty sure FordSVTFan (Adam) went down pretty hard for threatening some kids online, claiming he was a federal agent..

Supposedly he was just a contractor for FBI and then was caught intimidating/threatening people online saying he was FBI. I guess there was an internal investigation, etc, than he sort of disappeared. Real shitshow that was on corral and other mustang forums.

Wow, I knew nothing of this. Guy was a major dick IMO.

This, I'd love to read up on this.

2KBlackGT

Established Member
That's really funny, I hear a bunch say how great he was as a Mod here.

He was very thin skinned. just like...damn I cant remember that mods name that changed my avi header lol. That was funny once I realized it was changed. He said it had been like that for weeks before I noticed.

Uconn Eric

13 yr member, 66 posts. I don't talk much.
Established Member
This thread is an interesting one. I've been a member for 13 years now, posting very infrequently, but I've gathered a lot of useful information on many aspects of life. Not to mention the immense entertainment value.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
pretty sure FordSVTFan (Adam) went down pretty hard for threatening some kids online, claiming he was a federal agent..

Supposedly he was just a contractor for FBI and then was caught intimidating/threatening people online saying he was FBI. I guess there was an internal investigation, etc, than he sort of disappeared. Real shitshow that was on corral and other mustang forums.
I never heard that. Last I heard he was real busy.

Stupid ass, even I remember that.

You need to watch yourself.

He was very thin skinned. just like...damn I cant remember that mods name that changed my avi header lol. That was funny once I realized it was changed. He said it had been like that for weeks before I noticed.
I thought that was me. lol
Thin skinned? Not me.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Larry was OK. We're talking about FORDSVTFAN.

Think the flack over LL was due to that raffle/100 dollar thing that was done to help him try to keep his truck. Caused quite a stir and ended up shifting Lightning owners to LightninRodder imo.

Really curious about FSF though.

2KBlackGT

Established Member
I never heard that. Last I heard he was real busy.

You need to watch yourself.

I thought that was me. lol
Thin skinned? Not me.

Yeah you. I only said that to see if you'd prove me right lol.

"Don't ban me bro"

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
This thread is an interesting one. I've been a member for 13 years now, posting very infrequently, but I've gathered a lot of useful information on many aspects of life. Not to mention the immense entertainment value.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Now you needs to change your avi headliner. Hahahahahah

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Think the flack over LL was due to that raffle/100 dollar thing that was done to help him try to keep his truck. Caused quite a stir and ended up shifting Lightning owners to LightninRodder imo.

Really curious about FSF though.

Not gonna turn this into a debate. I will just say that just like politics some are lead to believe what the mainstream wants them to believe.

Users who are viewing this thread