The "Whatever Happened to?" thread

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Seeing the top post on this page.. reminiscing about when every day RDJ would bring up rules, when he thought he had the mods in his back pocket

Sleezy T

Established Member
Image1538350488.123584.jpg
Ever had this tasty beverage? Also whatever happened to 78 mpghr? Twin turbo Ebonics blue 03 cobra, Havoc with the black trans am. What happened to the need2speed forum?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
Whatever happened to FordFanStan and ChrisNelson? I remember some controversy about Dantes Modular Performance(2006-2008 Maybe?), but can't remember if that's when FFS started posting less.

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Whatever happened to FordFanStan and ChrisNelson? I remember some controversy about Dantes Modular Performance(2006-2008 Maybe?), but can't remember if that's when FFS started posting less.

I saw FFS on the Raptor forums a few years ago. Not sure if he still had a Lightning or moved on.
Chris sold his L for a 2500 IIRC. Probably lost interest in the forum once he no longer had his truck

Orange95

Established Member
I saw FFS on the Raptor forums a few years ago. Not sure if he still had a Lightning or moved on.
Chris sold his L for a 2500 IIRC. Probably lost interest in the forum once he no longer had his truck

Makes sense. I took a several year hiatus from SVTP and don't recognize too many names in the L area. I do remember FFS having some rather entertaining drunk posts though.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Makes sense. I took a several year hiatus from SVTP and don't recognize too many names in the L area. I do remember FFS having some rather entertaining drunk posts though.

Yea, the Lightning section took a hit some years back. Quite a few didn't like LightningLarry for multiple reasons lol and places like Lightningrodder took off.
Curious how builds from Fade2black among others are going.

Orange95

Established Member
Yea, the Lightning section took a hit some years back. Quite a few didn't like LightningLarry for multiple reasons lol and places like Lightningrodder took off.
Curious how builds from Fade2black among others are going.

I noticed it was basically dead in there. Fade 2 Black is fairly active on LR and running a TT setup.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread