The "Whatever Happened to?" thread

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I realized after being on here for 10+ years, there have been a few people that have come and gone over this period. Some more popular than others. I have a tendency to stay out of the drama riddled threads, and read them as a source of education and entertainment.
There are a few members that are no longer active on the forum, which leads me to .....
What ever happened to? question.
I understand life changes, priorities shift, but a lot of these members went from hero to zero.

MIXER (evolution performance), REVAN RACING, BIRDOC, just to name a few.
Where are they now?
We also had a member that completely gutted his 2013 GT500 to turn into a drag car. I don't know his name, but he was a green beret and deployed frequently. Does anyone know what became of him? He was Florida based (7th SFG?)

I do like the direction the forum is heading now. A lot of the drama has been cleaned up (thanks mods) and there seems to be some excellent knowledge floating around.
We do have some very intelligent members on SVTP.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
FordSVTFan and Thomas(numbers I can't remember). I was kind of expecting Adam to return after the elections.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I think some bought the trinity shelbys because that was the hot car at the time but when something newer and hotter came out they moved on.

I was active on challenger.com but after I got my car I haven't been on there much at all. I stay here because my gt500 is never going anywhere. I will keep it until I physically can't drive it anymore.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I forgot about Thomas maybe he joined a Hyundai forum. I always wondered what happened to da5deuce. Enjoyed reading his racing posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
pretty sure FordSVTFan (Adam) went down pretty hard for threatening some kids online, claiming he was a federal agent..

Supposedly he was just a contractor for FBI and then was caught intimidating/threatening people online saying he was FBI. I guess there was an internal investigation, etc, than he sort of disappeared. Real shitshow that was on corral and other mustang forums.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
pretty sure FordSVTFan (Adam) went down pretty hard for threatening some kids online, claiming he was a federal agent..

Supposedly he was just a contractor for FBI and then was caught intimidating/threatening people online saying he was FBI. I guess there was an internal investigation, etc, than he sort of disappeared. Real shitshow that was on corral and other mustang forums.

ive been here over 10 years. from his posts i gathered he was a police officer, a doctor, an ICE agent and then became a federal prosecutor. thought he stopped posting because he was too busy.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

What a ****in stronzo.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
what happened to Common? he posted a lot and was very active.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Makes you wonder, how many ppl have left the
We also had a member that completely gutted his 2013 GT500 to turn into a drag car. I don't know his name, but he was a green beret and deployed frequently. Does anyone know what became of him? He was Florida based (7th SFG?)

I remember the word Dusten for whatever reason for that guy. I could be totally off.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

Links?

Users who are viewing this thread