the truth about your hypermotive tunes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I think the one thing that everyone has learned from this thread, and this situation, is that Mike Wilson is a lying POS, who has been caught twice using stolen tune files, and will likely never tune again in the Mustang community.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I think the one thing that everyone has learned from this thread, and this situation, is that Mike Wilson is a lying POS, who has been caught twice using stolen tune files, and will likely never tune again in the Mustang community.

agree on this too

SCalla1384

Established Member
But yet as soon as it was public, you made damn sure to go ape shit and instigate every possible chance you could on Facebook. Even if you told people, you should've know that something of this nature and magnitude, of whom was involved, would've made it out to the public. So again, I still call complete BS on your part in all of this matter.

Because he was being someone protected on another forum. And the whole Hes military card was being pulled.

At that point people knew. This was the only forum I started a thread about. Didn't start one on another forum or Facebook.

This thread was locked, and SID the site admin brought it back... Says something.

Call it bs all you want, you have absolutely no impact on my opinions or thoughts about this.

But, regardless Jason admitted he messed up so it's over at this point.

acrbill

Established Member
This thread is flipping retarded. People are taking opinion and conjecture away like it is fact. Here are the only two things I have taken away from this thread so far.

This Hypermotive place was in the wrong for trying to circumvent the SVTperformance rules by soliciting improperly. Knowing how this website operates they will never even get the chance to become a supporting vendor which is one of the reasons why this is the only Mustang community I am a part of.

I no longer wonder how people like Beefcake can be such accomplished car salesmen. Some may get what I mean other won't LOL.

jewc75

Established Member
Bill, at least with Beefcake you know what you get. He doesnt hide behind anything. He offers great prices, service, and will answer a text message any time of the day. You might think he is a "snake in the grass" i think he is brutally honest and doesnt give a **** who he offends.

BV600

Established Member
So Jason never did any of the tuning? JW he was on a German Tuning site bragging about how he tunes X amount of vehicles...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I apologize for pointing fingers the first time I posted. I know Jason and I know he isn't a thief nor would he support one.

What would you call he and his employee's actions through the PM system here then? Keep in mind that this was being done with multiple accounts and over an extended period of time. Each time one was discovered it was banned, they didn't seem to get the message.

SD_Stang

Established Member
None of this 7 pages has to do with Military it's Business they resolved it nuff said. Thread should probably be locked or removed as there is nothing positive that will come from further posting.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
This thread is flipping retarded. People are taking opinion and conjecture away like it is fact. Here are the only two things I have taken away from this thread so far.

This Hypermotive place was in the wrong for trying to circumvent the SVTperformance rules by soliciting improperly. Knowing how this website operates they will never even get the chance to become a supporting vendor which is one of the reasons why this is the only Mustang community I am a part of.

I no longer wonder how people like Beefcake can be such accomplished car salesmen. Some may get what I mean other won't LOL.

Thanks for the kind words. Seems like you remember me removing a vendor and returning a significant amount of money over a stolen decal from a person I've never met or taken a dime from.

He was speaking for Hypermotive, not that he personally tunes.

Did he use the pronoun "we" or "I"?

acrbill

Established Member
Lol just to clarify I did not mean anything negative about Beefcake. I was more referring to him and his banner being all over this post about another shop whose customers may or may not be jumping ship. I am in the minority who actually don't have disdain for car dealers.

PhillyLS1

Established Member
you are way out of line. there are plenty of other options out there for customers to choose from. i have done business with hypermotive and would spend my money with them again. trying to stir up shit with someones chain of command shows you need to pick up some new hobbies and stop trying to be a narc.

I'm way out of line? Out of line like using the military as a selling point and then practicing substandard business practices? This isn't just this guy using a different tuner and LYING. It's a series of events that lead up to all of this (like undercutting vendors). I don't know. Maybe you don't take the code of wearing the uniform seriously. But I do.

And I'm not the bad guy here. Hypermotive could possibly be in violation of UCMJ. Especially under the Services Fraternization Policies. Policies everyone has to follow. So what? This guy gets a pass with no repercussions because he made a FB post saying he was sorry?

The only reason you're defending them is because you got $5.00 off of a product and shipping on time. This is a matter way above car parts.

As an officer I don't think it is warranted to bring this to their chain of command. I have never met anyone from HPM but the guy made a few mistakes and owned up to them, and is trying to do better moving forward. I don't think this is enough having him standing tall in front of his commanding officer and potentially put a black mark in his records. If you don't like something they did, just don't buy from them. Plenty of other options.

As an NCO? Agree to disagree. Wouldn't be sweet to just say "Oh hey Sir, I messed up." "Can you just go ahead and shred that NJP/A15 for me?" "That'd be SWELL!" Is there a Hypermotive Stress card I don't know about?

Also where the hell did I say I was contacting anyone? I asked what unit they're in. Hypermotive needs to apologize to the military guys for this. Not just their customers. And they need to take EXTRA special care of the guys who are currently serving.

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I'm way out of line? Out of line like using the military as a selling point and then practicing substandard business practices? This isn't just this guy using a different tuner and LYING. It's a series of events that lead up to all of this (like undercutting vendors). I don't know. Maybe you don't take the code of wearing the uniform seriously. But I do.

And I'm not the bad guy here. Hypermotive could possibly be in violation of UCMJ. Especially under the Services Fraternization Policies. Policies everyone has to follow. So what? This guy gets a pass with no repercussions because he made a FB post saying he was sorry?

The only reason you're defending them is because you got $5.00 off of a product and shipping on time. This is a matter way above car parts.

As an NCO? Agree to disagree. Wouldn't be sweet to just say "Oh hey Sir, I messed up." "Can you just go ahead and shred that NJP/A15 for me?" "That'd be SWELL!" Is there a Hypermotive Stress card I don't know about?

Also where the hell did I say I was contacting anyone? I asked what unit they're in. Hypermotive needs to apologize to the military guys for this. Not just their customers. And they need to take EXTRA special care of the guys who are currently serving.

FWIW, Jason has helped out many active duty and former active duty personnel since Hypermotive came into existence. Just because you don't know about them, doesn't mean they didn't happen.

bakerjd

Established Member

Why does he owe you anything else but an apology? You want a super special apology. He should separate his apologies to every potential group of people out there "soccer mom style"? Seems like no matter what he does you're going to condemn him. Also, they already take extremely good care of their military customers. That I'm sure of.

Also, to all of the people making a big fuss about "undercutting other vendors". How can you point your finger at Hypermotive Performance and turn a blind eye to Beefcake Racing on THAT issue? I mean, c'mon. I'm not saying anything bad against Beef so please don't misconstrue my comment as vendor bashing as that is simply not my intent. Just an observation from the outside.

This situation was simply blown out of proportion and should have been handled between the parties directly involved. Reminds me a lot of the situation in Ferguson when so many people were so quick to condemn the police officer without having all of the facts available. Glad it was taken care of and look forward to continuing support for the guys at Hypermotive.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
This^ I've only been in for 4 years but even I wouldn't do that. Don't mix personal life with military business. This can simply be handled without military intervention.

With out reading everything I will tell you this... If one of my soldiers was doing this shit your damn right I'd let the chain of command know. You have done 4yrs.... Not enough to fully understand the importance of upholding military values.

Last edited:

steeltoe

Established Member
not sure phyillys intentions, but, I think what he is saying, is the constant "we are military, we are military" is used on practically a daily basis to garner respect and gain sales.

You are allowed to be self employed while being in the military. You are not however, allowed to solicity the military.

B. Solicited Sales. DoD employees shall not make solicited sales to DoD personnel who are junior in rank, grade, or position, or to the family members of such personnel. JER §§ 2-205, 5-409.

If I'm reading that correctly, I may not be.

That only really refers to him personally selling to direct subordinates not his business or employees selling to JR pay grades.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
That only really refers to him personally selling to direct subordinates not his business or employees selling to JR pay grades.

Pretty much. There is another article that covers business more specific such as renting to another Jr in rank. However if there is a middle man... Loop hole. But the middle man would have legal control. By middle man in talking rental agency. Just a example.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
With out reading everything I will tell you this... If one of my soldiers was doing this shit your damn right I'd let the chain of command know. You have done 4yrs.... Not enough to fully understand the importance of upholding military values.

How does selling parts to someone not in your chain, and probably not even the same service violate military values? Telling people he is active lets fellow military know they have another way to address any issues that come up with a transaction.

This is not to support the other shit he pulled on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread