the truth about your hypermotive tunes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
Unless the people involved are in the same chain of command and the relationship undermines authority, it does not constitute fraternization. There is no direct punishment listed within the UCMJ for fraternization. The possible consequences within the UCMJ of being convicted of fraternization are: Article 92 - Failure to Obey a Direct Order, 134 - Adultery, 133 - Conduct Unbecoming.

Let's cut the BS on military involvement. It has nothing to do with this situation even if Jason is AD.

This whole thing revolves around the theft of AED's tunes. Nothing else.

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
Lock the thread. All points have been covered and its getting to be an old lady bickering match.

kingnut

Established Member
I'm way out of line? Out of line like using the military as a selling point and then practicing substandard business practices? This isn't just this guy using a different tuner and LYING. It's a series of events that lead up to all of this (like undercutting vendors). I don't know. Maybe you don't take the code of wearing the uniform seriously. But I do.

And I'm not the bad guy here. Hypermotive could possibly be in violation of UCMJ. Especially under the Services Fraternization Policies. Policies everyone has to follow. So what? This guy gets a pass with no repercussions because he made a FB post saying he was sorry?

The only reason you're defending them is because you got $5.00 off of a product and shipping on time. This is a matter way above car parts.

As an NCO? Agree to disagree. Wouldn't be sweet to just say "Oh hey Sir, I messed up." "Can you just go ahead and shred that NJP/A15 for me?" "That'd be SWELL!" Is there a Hypermotive Stress card I don't know about?

Also where the hell did I say I was contacting anyone? I asked what unit they're in. Hypermotive needs to apologize to the military guys for this. Not just their customers. And they need to take EXTRA special care of the guys who are currently serving.

jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

Yeah like I said, you are out of line. Get a hobby... hypermotive was local to me when I was at bragg. Jay helped me install a complete coil over suspension, UCA, and barton SS for free in the middle of the summer in his garage. Using all of his tools and sweating our asses off. Of course I gave him some money but he didnt expect it. He just wanted to help a fellow brother out that just got back from deployment.

Boss949

Established Member
kevin2970;

Just to change the subject; I noticed in your sig. you have McCleod RXT. I'm considering that one or RST. I would appreciate your feedback.

I think I would probably be excused for jacking this thread…...

SCalla1384

Established Member
I ran both the rst and rxt there's literally no difference in pedal feel, or drivability. Rxt is just better for the track. Couple times I slipped the clutch with some rpm, I could smell it with the rst. Sort of glazed. No issues with the rxt

50blackout

Established Member
kevin2970;

Just to change the subject; I noticed in your sig. you have McCleod RXT. I'm considering that one or RST. I would appreciate your feedback.

I think I would probably be excused for jacking this thread…...

Hey great idea!!! Ive never tried jacking a thread either, let me try:

Ive been looking into the accufab throttle body and all I find is guys with boss manifolds showing dynos that show increase midrange torque and some extra hp. Are there any dyno results with stock manifolds and light mods (intake exhaust). Worth while experiences would be greatly appreciated too :)

(Hope stuff like this lightens the mood a little :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread