the moment you realized your getting old

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I was following two hot little tight bun 20 somethings at the mall, then one of them turned around and said "Oh, look. It's Shelly's dad." Girl had been coming to the house since she was 12. Felt old and kind of dirty all at the same time.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
The day a youngster called me "Sir" and asked me if I can buy him a beer. Of course I said no, but that's not the point

2011fiveliter

Established Member
I remember as a young 20 something playing basketball. And always looking at the 40yr old guys hooping. And saying how old they were.
Now I am 43 yrs old still hooping 3-4 days a week. But having to hear how old I am, by all the young 20 yr olds.

Now i am the old a**.....

blk02edge

Established Member
I recently started to feel old @27. Yesterday went through a road block and the cop asked me if I was old enough to drive.... weird as I look nowhere near that young but it made me feel better lol

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Used to stay up every night till 2-3 then wake up at 6 for work.

Now I'm in bed by 11 most nights, but feel like a million bucks the next day if I pass out at 9-9:30.

God damnit, I didn't sign up for this crap.

hemdog

Established Member
Not feeling old yet, but there are more signs happening. This past weekend went out to a bar and everyone got carded. Then the bouncer looked at me and said I was good, didn't need to see my license.

Also, like somebody earlier mentioned, the scrolling to find 1976 on online forms is taking longer.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Wife: We're going to be Grandparents!
Me:................................well ****.

That was 13 years ago.

On the plus side when I tell people how old I am [62] most go "no way, I pegged you for early 50's"
Makes up for the lack of hair on the top of my head.o_O

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
When I decided that a four digit power car seemed more fun on paper that in real life.

When one of the girls I graduated with became a grandmother.

My younger sister's kids are in middle school.

I realized the age I would be when my soon to be daughter would graduate high school.

Two drinks are enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I knew when I had to buy a nose/eyebrow trimmer. Backed it up when I see a hot women in her 40's.

In my head I'll be like damn that old ladies hot. Then I realize I'm 36 and we're about the same age.

madscotsman

Established Member
-Having to pluck random 1-2" hairs from my ears and back every other day
-Unable to get up from a crouching position without an audible of some sort
-Explaining to my son what an Encyclopedia is/was or how we did homework and entertained ourselves without the internet
-Explaining to a 22 y.o. friend who Magilla Gorilla or George the Animal Steel was when commenting how much he tightened something
-Actually watching the news when I used to be mad when my Dad wasted my TV time with it on

Users who are viewing this thread