the moment you realized your getting old

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
When I saw people arguing that they would rather have a Tesla than a Dodge Demon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
When I didn't care that I had crapped my depends.

JK

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
When I had more hair on my back than my head.

Branhammer

Established Member
Oh when I turned 30 and lost my super-human healing powers. Still dealing with a 2-year old lower back injury and my third tweaked rotator cuff.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Oh when I turned 30 and lost my super-human healing powers. Still dealing with a 2-year old lower back injury and my third tweaked rotator cuff.
When I was under 25 I actually thought I was indestuctable. No longer.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
33 - No kids, No Wife and I've been single for a year out of stubborn refusal to date fat chicks or girls with 4 kids... which is all of them in the Midwest.

30 has seriously sucked so far. I was recently told "oh your to young for a midlife crisis" but honestly, 33... in 33 years I'll be 66 and retiring to then hope my 401k lasts long enough that I can support myself before I become an invalid or die... assuming cancer or heart disease doesn't get me first.

30 is a shitty point where it's like "I've still not figured out what I want to be when I grow up"... but it's also to late to correct the course on this ship.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

_Snake_

Established Member
33 - No kids, No Wife and I've been single for a year out of stubborn refusal to date fat chicks or girls with 4 kids... which is all of them in the Midwest.

30 has seriously sucked so far. I was recently told "oh your to young for a midlife crisis" but honestly, 33... in 33 years I'll be 66 and retiring to then hope my 401k lasts long enough that I can support myself before I become an invalid or die... assuming cancer or heart disease doesn't get me first.

30 is a shitty point where it's like "I've still not figured out what I want to be when I grow up"... but it's also to late to correct the course on this ship.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

My brother from another mother! I got married for the first time at 36. And no kids. Well, none that I claim. Lol

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
IMG_4935.jpg
My neighbor had that poster. She became a lesbian

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
When the barber I've been going to since way back in high school cut my ear hair for the first time

Branhammer

Established Member
When I got married at 27 and figured out I didn't ever want kids at 28. Still the best decision I ever made. I felt too grumpy and too selfish to bring kids into this cess pool of a world.
Yep. I married at 28. 33 now and we don't want kids for the same reasons. Of course, here in UT everyone thinks we're weird and/or selfish. Kids are considered a bigger accomplishment than a damn doctorate's...

Users who are viewing this thread