The HARD TRUTH about EVs

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Close LOL, no guarantee's about parts supplies!

Desperate Fisker Drops Ocean Base Price to $24,999 in an Attempt to Survive​

The Ocean is now something it was never intended to be: The cheapest EV in America.​

Fisker Ocean

It's not just the base model getting a tempting price tag. Fisker cut the range-topping Ocean Extreme nearly in half, dropping $24,000 from the sticker. It now starts at $37,499 (down from $61,499) and that gets you a dual-motor SUV with 564 horsepower in Boost Mode and a 0-60 mph time under 4 seconds.

That the one the chinks are dumping on us thru mehico?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
This is a block from our cuck governors mansion @Lambeau
View attachment 1835412

trash and recycling trucks dump their shit out in the road on a regular basis. Lithium Ions definitely add to the problem but I've seen plenty of car and lawn mower batteries do it too

a lot of recycling processing centers are paying outrageous property insurance, IF they can even find someone willing to insure them because of all the damned batteries. Hell, an air pod has like 6 of them in each ear piece

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator

kaz109

Established Member
Canoo is another one going tits up.
I would think between a 30 billion dollar Saudi Arabia deal and a USPS deal that would be enough to keep them afloat…

It looks like there are only selling commercial vans at the moment

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
The contempt that the political class has for voters is hard to put into words. "You are just to dumb to understand how great EVs are. Let me explain it for you."

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The contempt that the political class has for voters is hard to put into words. "You are just to dumb to understand how great EVs are. Let me explain it for you."

What a shill. Claims he's a car guy cause he grew up in Detroit. Guarantee that's the extent of his car knowledge. Republicans are rejecting EVs because a lot of us are actually car enthusiasts or at least understand the science, engineering, and the materials that are required, and can easily determine that it is a losing strategy. The whole reason their popularity is waning is because the right half of the country won't give into the pressure and buy something that will cost more and do less.

Last edited:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
What a shill. Claims he's a car guy cause he grew up in Detroit. Guarantee that's the extent of his car knowledge. Republicans are rejecting EVs because we a lot of us are actually car enthusiasts or at least understand the science, engineering, and the materials that are require, and can easily determine that it is a losing strategy. The whole reason their popularity is waning is because the right half of the country won't give into the pressure and buy something that will cost more and do less.

I bet that you didn't even take the quiz. "EVs are for homos." Fact check: TRUE.
1712525833809.png

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The Sheeple think the adults will step in the room to stop the Green Insanity from impacting their lives.

FB_IMG_1712535786541.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread