Terminators are old and worthless compared to a new 5.0

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Now I'm going to have to wear Depends adult diapers when I go to car meets now because now that I know I'm suppose to be scared of Terminators I fear I may actually shit my pants when they pull in the parking lot.

Thanks alot guys. :(

FastCarsFTW

Casual
Established Member
Now I'm going to have to wear Depends adult diapers when I go to car meets now because now that I know I'm suppose to be scared of Terminators I fear I may actually shit my pants when they pull in the parking lot.

As it should be. Carry on. :coolman:

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
You finally seen the light.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
You finally seen the light.

Angry-cobra-cat.gif

swt99svt

Established Member

Aren't you on a SVT website?

Det.Bullitt

Banned
Each time I drive the Cobra I get people stopping me in town. Since I hardly ever drive the car I get a bunch of people that tell me they didn't know my car was even around. I had a woman stop me the other day and tell me she wanted to go for a ride in it. Being married I said you might want to check with my wife in the silver Tahoe behind me. Dang!

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member

When you leave " that car meet " just make sure the diapers are on tight if you are trying to follow one of these going down the highway :beer:
2012-02-28144238_zpsfb58282f.jpg
All you gona smell is corn in front of you :thumbsup: had to man :lol:

Last edited:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
I finally got a ride in a pullied cobra and I was amazed. (I'm still stock pulley) LOL. Felt so raw.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Your point being?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Great photo. Had to laugh out loud at the one. I do find this thread entertaining. And the original title to this post reads like a therapy session. Stop whining and don't apologize for anything.

The 5.0 is unquestionably advanced over the terminators.

But for many it comes down to the subjective feeling of which car grabs at their soul.

For many, the character of the terminator is something the 5.0 can't match. Flaws and all.

I bought one just because It had a certain character that my 11GT500 did not. I drive both of them regularly but choose depending what I want to experience on a given day.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
When you leave " that car meet " just make sure the diapers are on tight if you are trying to follow one of these going down the highway :beer:
2012-02-28144238_zpsfb58282f.jpg
All you gona smell is corn in front of you :thumbsup: had to man :lol:

Sometimes, I really do miss the incrediblily loud Posi Race Port blower whine I had on my Cobra. The air silencers were welded closed so that thing would SCREAM at WOT. I really do get what you guys are talking about with the raw powerband and the wonderful noises the cars makes (good noises I mean lol). I really can't wait to put a KB on this car and enjoy the best of what both cars have to offer, the superior handling and refinement of the Coyote and the raw power of the Cobra. :rockon:

LOL, if the wife would let me have both, I would, but that ain't gonna happen. :lol1:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Sometimes, I really do miss the incrediblily loud Posi Race Port blower whine I had on my Cobra. The air silencers were welded closed so that thing would SCREAM at WOT. I really do get what you guys are talking about with the raw powerband and the wonderful noises the cars makes (good noises I mean lol). I really can't wait to put a KB on this car and enjoy the best of what both cars have to offer, the superior handling and refinement of the Coyote and the raw power of the Cobra. :rockon:

LOL, if the wife would let me have both, I would, but that ain't gonna happen. :lol1:

I agree , I would love to have both .... :rockon:

MysticRob

Established Member
Each time I drive the Cobra I get people stopping me in town. Since I hardly ever drive the car I get a bunch of people that tell me they didn't know my car was even around. I had a woman stop me the other day and tell me she wanted to go for a ride in it. Being married I said you might want to check with my wife in the silver Tahoe behind me. Dang!

That would be my luck right there. Except my wife would be in the car with me to then smack me for something I didn't have anything to do with. :beer:

I love both vehicles, have driven both (though the 5.0 was an automatic), and came away impressed with the newer model. That said I wouldn't sell Mystie just because to me it's the whole package, squeaks, rattles, and all.

Users who are viewing this thread