Svtp [New Theme Thread]

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I love it!

Rodney texted me this morning all shocked asking when the change took place lol

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
I was sure my computer was ****ed up... I suppose I'm not the only one that looks at SVTP first haha...

It usually goes like this:

SVTP (see what ppl say about my broke car) > Facebook (see whats going on in life) > randomness.. somehow this cycle goes on for hours

I like it... At first I only noticed the maroonish difference, but now I can see other small differences. Looks good guys

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I was sure my computer was ****ed up... I suppose I'm not the only one that looks at SVTP first haha...

It usually goes like this:

SVTP (see what ppl say about my broke car) > Facebook (see whats going on in life) > randomness.. somehow this cycle goes on for hours

I like it... At first I only noticed the maroonish difference, but now I can see other small differences. Looks good guys

thats pretty much how it works for me. I open up my browser and quickly open the following tabs in this order.

SVTP
Facebook
Myspace
YouTube
NASCAR
yahoo

Its to the point where I can literally open up all those tabs and type in the addresses in about 5 seconds [typing 140wpm helps :banana:]

Jefe

Established Member
Once everything is iron out the old style will only be an option for the PMs.
We're still working on it. Something will be done about that.
nly you can see your infractions. Good job outing yourself.:beer:
Yes it is.:beer:
We will be updating the white theme in a similar way soon.
That's one of the things that will be changed soon. Still a few changes to make.
See above.
I'm glad to see that most everyone likes it. It's been in the works a long time.:rockon:
Answered all my questions. Looks great! Cant wait till the ads are gone and the forums fill the whole screen

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I like the new theme, but the thing that caught me off guard was when I click a thread, then go back to the section I'm in, that thread I clicked is white, and the ones I haven't clicked are gray. Thats backwards from which way it used to be. I was sitting here like :dw: I didn't read these threads...ooooohhh :lol1:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I like the new theme, but the thing that caught me off guard was when I click a thread, then go back to the section I'm in, that thread I clicked is white, and the ones I haven't clicked are gray. Thats backwards from which way it used to be. I was sitting here like :dw: I didn't read these threads...ooooohhh :lol1:

That will be fixed.

Does this mean we can have animated avatars now?:idea:

No, but we may make that an option for the PMs.:beer:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I also noticed that threads i posted in before the change don`t show the dot.
edit:It shows a slash?

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Besides it taking longer to load when Im browsing on my phone I like it! The darker red is a lot easier on my eyes when I've been on for 3 hours straight, lol.

...I know, I have a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread