Svtp [New Theme Thread]

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I like the new look a lot. Gives the site more of a well put together feel. The old theme is out dated and needed some sprucing up. :thumbsup:

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
I'm also a big fan of it but the only thing I would change is the number of infractions you have under your avatar. I have one but it's for posting in the wrong forum, not really a major offense, but I can see how it could give you a bad rep. Don't worry mods, I'm not bashing or flaming. Just a polite suggestion.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'm also a big fan of it but the only thing I would change is the number of infractions you have under your avatar. I have one but it's for posting in the wrong forum, not really a major offense, but I can see how it could give you a bad rep. Don't worry mods, I'm not bashing or flaming. Just a polite suggestion.

Your the only one who can see them.I like the look,is this the one we voted on a while back?

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
I got to say it looks sweet, it's easy on the eyes, change is always good if it's for the better.:beer:

THE_STIG

Established Member
I always used the white and red theme, had to go back to default to see the changes. I like this.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I like it as well, the only thing I don't like is visited links on the forumdisplay that shows all the threads are now highlighted vs vice versa. Not a big deal though.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I guess I am too old school. I had to put it back on the classic black and red.

Once everything is iron out the old style will only be an option for the PMs.

yeah i like the new look but whats up with the ads on the right side now? i thought all PM didnt have any adds?

We're still working on it. Something will be done about that.

Only you can see your infractions. Good job outing yourself.:beer:

Your the only one who can see them.I like the look,is this the one we voted on a while back?

Yes it is.:beer:

I always used the white and red theme, had to go back to default to see the changes. I like this.

We will be updating the white theme in a similar way soon.

I like it as well, the only thing I don't like is visited links on the forumdisplay that shows all the threads are now highlighted vs vice versa. Not a big deal though.

That's one of the things that will be changed soon. Still a few changes to make.

It looks great, but what's with the Ads on the right hand side of the screen? :shrug:

See above.

I'm glad to see that most everyone likes it. It's been in the works a long time.:rockon:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Normally Im not a fan of change, I always staye with the classic settings, but I gotta admit Im diggin' the new SVTP.

Users who are viewing this thread