Svtp [New Theme Thread]

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I like it alot. Just waiting for the ads to be removed for PM (when in a thread they dont appear but on home and in each section they do on the right)

mymustang44

Cammed What??
Established Member
This theme has been in the options section for a little while. I changed it soon after I joined. I do like it better then the other though.

SupaNOVA

Is Not Amused.
Established Member
I like the new theme, but the thing that caught me off guard was when I click a thread, then go back to the section I'm in, that thread I clicked is white, and the ones I haven't clicked are gray. Thats backwards from which way it used to be. I was sitting here like :dw: I didn't read these threads...ooooohhh :lol1:

Exactly what bothered me about it:rockon:

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
Wasn't this theme an option under 'Forum Skin' in the CP? I remember messing around with all of the theme options in there a few weeks ago and something similar to the current new theme was in there.

Admin

Jack of all trades
Administrator
Wasn't this theme an option under 'Forum Skin' in the CP? I remember messing around with all of the theme options in there a few weeks ago and something similar to the current new theme was in there.

it was an option while we were tweaking it.

now it's the standard. - default

snake134

looks very modern....looks like almost every other new forum popping up. old school look was very unique, but i'll give this a try.

YellowShaker03

I Am Black Jesus
Established Member
The new theme looks a 'lil crazy on an iPhone at first but I like it. It took a while to adjust and after I was able to see the new theme on a computer I can only say it looks awesome!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I didn't really like it as much at first but I'm sure by the end of tonight I won't even realize the change anymore.

canibus

Established Member
I love everything exept 2 things.

The silver bars running across just don't look right, they don't match the rest of the theme IMHO.

How quote boxes don't fully box in a quote, The left side is open.

Other than that sweet colors and buttons.

Users who are viewing this thread