Svtp [New Theme Thread]

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
I have noticed there are a few bugs is one bug in it already though. I'm sure the guys will fix it soon though.

When you click on a thread it goes from white colored text to gray. This is true for 95% of the threads but some don't give this (you have recently visited this thread) indication. Just a little FYI I guess.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I like it except for ONE thing. The last version had the titles of recently viewed threads with a darker color, while threads with new replies had a white color. Now it just seems to be completely random. Kind of annoying since it makes finding recently viewed threads much more difficult.

Anyone else have this problem?

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I have noticed there are a few bugs is one bug in it already though. I'm sure the guys will fix it soon though.

When you click on a thread it goes from white colored text to gray. This is true for 95% of the threads but some don't give this (you have recently visited this thread) indication. Just a little FYI I guess.

^ Answered my own question by actually reading the stuff between the first and last posts in the thread :burn:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member

Yes this is kind of annoying. It will take me a while to re-learn all that.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
I really like it. :) I think I'm going to have to break down and become a premium member though. lol

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
My only grip on this layout is.. the links seem to be backwards in color. When i have hit a thread to read and then go back the link turns white.

Shouldn't the link start out as white and turn Grey after you clicked on it? It is pretty confusing when you have been used to clicking brighter links as new links and dimmed links as old links for so long.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Once everything is iron out the old style will only be an option for the PMs.

We're still working on it. Something will be done about that.

Only you can see your infractions. Good job outing yourself.:beer:

Yes it is.:beer:

We will be updating the white theme in a similar way soon.

That's one of the things that will be changed soon. Still a few changes to make.

See above.

I'm glad to see that most everyone likes it. It's been in the works a long time.:rockon:

My only grip on this layout is.. the links seem to be backwards in color. When i have hit a thread to read and then go back the link turns white.

Shouldn't the link start out as white and turn Grey after you clicked on it? It is pretty confusing when you have been used to clicking brighter links as new links and dimmed links as old links for so long.

See above

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Already said in this thread that we are going to change that.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
SVTPerformance is just like any other performance machine, it feels good to every now and then do few mods to freshen it up and take it to a new level :thumbsup:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
SID,

When do you think some of the small bugs might be worked out. I still click on a link & then when I click on it later it is not gray. It's still the "new" white color it was before... ?

Just wondering bud.

Users who are viewing this thread