So you're feeling old?

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
From friends of my dad, they began to realize they were getting old when they couldn't get over a hangover in a day. One day became two, two became three. Ahh the wonders of being young. :D:p

zeus201

Established Member
20s, show-up and ball. 30s, having warm-up before playing sports.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Started getting grey in the beard and a little grey in the hair.
Just happy to be above ground walking around

Troponin

Established Member
I turn 30 this year. My first "getting old" moments:

1) Jumping 6' down from our raised porch area while blowing leaves and feeling like my knees were going to explode.

2) Pedaling 5 miles and feeling like I was going to die. In 2010, 40 miles was nothing for me.

3) Looking at the clock, seeing 9:30PM, and going "geez, better start to wind down, take a shower, and go to bed." I used to go to bed at 1:30AM and get up at 4AM. Pfffft. Not anymore.

4) Bending/contorting some way to reach some bolt/nut somewhere, feeling something pop and tear, then walking funny for the next week.

5) Eating something and regretting it. Not too long ago I had a stomach of steel. I swear I could have eaten molten glass and not give a shit. I had half of a Mcdonalds Shamrock Shake the other day and within 30 minutes Shrek came screaming out the other end.

6) Getting excited about a new dish sponge

Jesus, I think you just nailed it for most of us. Lol I just clicked 39 this year.

CV355

_
Established Member
Dude.......

If age was indicative of hours worked, I'm close to retirement...

Seriously though, just a few years ago I still had the "I'm invincible" attitude. Now I have to think long and hard before eating after 9:00PM

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
If age was indicative of hours worked, I'm close to retirement...

Seriously though, just a few years ago I still had the "I'm invincible" attitude. Now I have to think long and hard before eating after 9:00PM
I just turned 40. Things hurt more than they ever have, hair is growing in my ears, and I have to start thinking about getting my prostate checked. With all that I'm not completely convinced I'm not invincible yet, so enjoy your 30's because it's still young enough to date 21 year old girls, but old enough to realize they are annoying. You've got a ways to go still.

Users who are viewing this thread