So you're feeling old?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'll be 71 in a few weeks. For the most part, I'm healthy, happy and strong. Work out 4 times a week, stand straight and proud and still drive like I stole it. On the downside, the fine print is hard to see, I say watjasay? alot and the roids from hemville are a pain in the ass. Life is good and looking forward to many more.
No wonder why you like all the posts in the gf thread. lol
Just kidding. I’m a year and half from 60. Hard to believe honestly. My mind doesn’t feel that old, but my body does sometimes.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife is 58, well... 45 and up. No way I’d deal with anything younger. They still have kids at home. Nah, been there, did that.
Totally understand Brad. My last girlfriend was 12 years younger than me at the time. When I was 40, she was 28.
It was fun no doubt, but no more. lol Actually, come to think of it, all my girlfriends have been younger than me. She was the youngest out of them all. Most only 3-4 years difference.

Machdup1

Established Member
I'm on the edge of old

My joints hurt

I have high blood pressure

I have high chlosteral

My once eagle eyes, cant see shit

But......

I am not dead, my dick still works, I'm not shitting myself and I can out work most younger people on sheer force of will so every day is ****ing great.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm on the edge of old

My joints hurt

I have high blood pressure

I have high chlosteral

My once eagle eyes, cant see shit

But......

I am not dead, my dick still works, I'm not shitting myself and I can out work most younger people on sheer force of will so every day is ****ing great.
40's?

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I’m too young to be in here.

But old enough to out work people I have no business out working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread