NO SENSE OF SMELL, I LOOK LIKE HELL,

MY BODY'S DROOPING, GOT TROBLE POOPING.

THE GOLDEN YEARS HAVE COME AT LAST,

THE GOLDEN YEARS CAN KISS MY ASS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CV355

_
Established Member
I just turned 40. Things hurt more than they ever have, hair is growing in my ears, and I have to start thinking about getting my prostate checked. With all that I'm not completely convinced I'm not invincible yet, so enjoy your 30's because it's still young enough to date 21 year old girls, but old enough to realize they are annoying. You've got a ways to go still.

I've been married for 5 years (she is 25) and we're both already burned out from working too much.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
^^^
SmileyFace.png

quad

Established Member
I turn 30 this year. My first "getting old" moments:
OMG you're young!

I CANNOT SEE, I CANNOT PEE

I CANNOT CHEW, I CANNOT SCREW

MY MEMORY SHRINKS, MY HEARING STINKS,

NO SENSE OF SMELL, I LOOK LIKE HELL,

MY BODY'S DROOPING, GOT TROBLE POOPING.

THE GOLDEN YEARS CAN KISS MY ASS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL!

Turning 46 this year. As we age staying active becomes more important so I try to go to the gym 3 days a week, stretch everyday and eat a little cleaner. Still have all my hair and have not turned gray yet.

I will probably need reading glasses in near future. My near vision was excellent my whole life and I have a tough time reading smaller print now. Noticed this about 1-2 years ago.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I'm still trying to understand all of this old age stuff. Maybe the industry I am in makes a difference.

I am turning 43 in a week. I have no grey hair in my head or beard. I have no wrinkles. I keep up with my musicians that are 18 years old and up. I normally see sleep around 2-3am.

I still box and spar when I can. I keep up with my kids. I expect to slow down around 150 years old just to catch up financially.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

spectreman

Established Member
Now THIS is a funny thread, one I can agree w/waaaay too much. I'm sitting here, laughing out loud at some of the comments.

I'm on the backside of my 50's now and fellas, lemme tellya, it doesn't get any easier as you get older. Every day above ground is a blessing in my book. Lots of my friends didn't make it this far.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm still trying to understand all of this old age stuff. Maybe the industry I am in makes a difference.
I am turning 43 in a week. I have no grey hair in my head or beard. I have no wrinkles. I keep up with my musicians that are 18 years old and up. I normally see sleep around 2-3am.
I still box and spar when I can. I keep up with my kids. I expect to slow down around 150 years old just to catch up financially.
Whatever you're doing bro,.......keep doing it!

If I feel this way at 29, I'm going to be the cryptkeeper from TFtC by the time I'm 35...
LMFAO

Getting old ain't for pussies!
U.M.
You ain't kidding! lol

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
My only worry getting old is damn back. I’m 23 and have had back problems since I was 13. And it’s doesnt help that I’m 6’5”

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I'm 62, 6'3" 215lbs and don't really have any physical limitations other than upper body strength left the building with Elvis sometime when I wasn't looking.

What worries me is I can't remember jack squat anymore.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'm 62, 6'3" 215lbs and don't really have any physical limitations other than upper body strength left the building with Elvis sometime when I wasn't looking.

What worries me is I can't remember jack squat anymore.
Huh?

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I'll be 71 in a few weeks. For the most part, I'm healthy, happy and strong. Work out 4 times a week, stand straight and proud and still drive like I stole it. On the downside, the fine print is hard to see, I say watjasay? alot and the roids from hemville are a pain in the ass. Life is good and looking forward to many more years.

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
My only worry getting old is damn back. I’m 23 and have had back problems since I was 13. And it’s doesnt help that I’m 6’5”
Can you start a regime where you can start building some lower back muscle to help later on in life?

Users who are viewing this thread