So, I did the Bronco thing

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Installed a Redhead steering box on Friday, what a difference it made compared the 26 year old steering box! When I turn the steering wheel, the Bronco actually turns now :D

We took it to a car show on Saturday, it drew a lot more attention than we were expecting.

View attachment 1742638
Im pretty sure thats what we put in our super duty as well and been very happy with it

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Do you have any photos of your Bronco from the car show?

No. Funny thing is we went there only to see the other cars, so I didn't park with the cars being shown. But there was a constant line of people checking it out, even outside the show car area.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Man, really giving me the itch to start doing work on mine. I think this spring I'm going to start getting it into the shop and get some stuff done. I mean, I do work at a shop so it is stupid of me not to. I just know I'm going to have to drop a pretty penny to do everything I want.

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
Finished up some more stuff this weekend. Got the last of the tailgate seals put in. I also got an OEM interior trim hardware kit to replace all of the nasty, mismatched screws.

20220325_140200.jpg

20220325_150608.jpg

20220325_152019.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That old battery tray was nasty. Smart move to replace it, as it would only get worse over time.

DriftwoodSVT

Established Member
That old battery tray was nasty. Smart move to replace it, as it would only get worse over time.

My older son asked "Why are you replacing this? No one will see it."

I explained it's the little details, the things that I would know.

andymarkv

Established Member
Gibson....? Which system? Will be SO much more fun getting 15mpg when it makes GOOD V8 noises!!(Although...that vintage of truck has so many cats on it...you could probably run a straight through glasspack and it wouldn't be very loud)

LOVE watching the progress on this thing!

Users who are viewing this thread