Procharger F1C Cog System too much for a MMR 900

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Well I got the SCT chip sent off to Ricks for some changes, while its out I am doing a few other things.

Corey from Boosted Performance wired up the Boost A Spark.....I need to mount it somewhere: but after some research it was found that I need to wire it in off the number 10 terminals in this mess. :)

Picture238.jpg

Picture236.jpg

The other thing was to get my A/F gauge up so I could see it along with fuel pressure and Boost, So with the help of my Friend Jeff King I am putting in a new Gauge Panel. Here is the first trial and fit, should have it back together in a few weeks after some small adjustments and covering it.

Picture234.jpg

Picture233.jpg

Picture230.jpg

Picture228.jpg

Was thinking about swapping out the regulators but not sure: whats your opinion on this one from Magnafuel oppose to the one I have from Aeromotive

Magnafuel Big Port Fuel injected 2000hp

Picture218.jpg

Aeromotive? not sure which one

Picture222.jpg

Helomech74

Established Member
I use the Magnafuel Prostar MP-9950-B regulator with zero issues at all. I've never been a fan of Aeromotive products personally (mainly due to the customer service I've had with them).

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
got it out today. Drove it down the road and I think I ran out of gas. Maybe updates later this week: No leaks on the new fuel system though:

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

New Gauge panel installed:

DSC00466.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

Last edited:

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Car is back to the dyno today finally after installing the new fuel system....if she don't make power now....I am thinking of parting this bad boy out and going back to a push rod blow through turbo............................:rockon:

Wish me luck...............:beer:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Car is back to the dyno today finally after installing the new fuel system....if she don't make power now....I am thinking of parting this bad boy out and going back to a push rod blow through turbo............................:rockon:

Wish me luck...............:beer:

good luck, keep us posted.

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
+1. just look at my sig. No cams, less head porting although i am max spinning my P1SC

Cams hurting you?

Well actually I think it was just pulley combo....remember I thought I had a 3.4 upper with my 10% od......but I actually had a 3.9 on it...my fault for not looking at it and just going off my memory....so pulley combo was about right for 10lbs at 6800 and was just leaving me way short on what this combo should or could produce.....a pulley change Would have Probably put me In the 500 on ricks mustang dyno. ...

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
Update: car was pig rich...even after pulling fuel on three different runs we were finally able to make it to 5200 again and produced 510 HP at 15lbs at which point fuel again went way rich.....rick took more fuel out and we experienced spark blow out we think on the next pull......plugs are tr6's gap is if I remember correctly 28? One thing was the boost a spark wasn't turned up much I think it was on 20...so its up to 40 and were going to change out plugs Think some tr8s.....with the super rich conditions we had and by That I mean we pegged the air fuel on the dyno at 9 with the first two runs.......it might have fouled out the plugs or be causing some havoc on them so we felt best to just pick up some new ones......Monday is the day for trying again....I have a video up soon of the one pull...

So

510 and That was corrected down
15lbs of boost. (Pulled for 22lbs)
5200 rpm should turn to 6500-6800

Last edited:

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
Update: car was pig rich...even after pulling fuel on three different runs we were finally able to make it to 5200 again and produced 510 HP at 15lbs at which point fuel again went way rich.....rick took more fuel out and we experienced spark blow out we think on the next pull......plugs are tr6's gap is if I remember correctly 28? One thing was the boost a spark wasn't turned up much I think it was on 20...so its up to 40 and were going to change out plugs Think some tr8s.....with the super rich conditions we had and by That I mean we pegged the air fuel on the dyno at 9 with the first two runs.......it might have fouled out the plugs or be causing some havoc on them so we felt best to just pick up some new ones......Monday is the day for trying again....I have a video up soon of the one pull...

So

510 and That was corrected down
15lbs of boost. (Pulled for 22lbs)
5200 rpm should turn to 6500-6800

If the tr8 plugs dont work for you, i had gap my tr6's at .25 and keep my bas at max all the time. Had no more spark problems since. Good luck

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
He might have said the TR7 plug......and Im hoping zack that the BAS does its job...

Im still worried that it maybe the COP conversion harness.....

use a voltmeter at the COP to read the bas output. if it's at max setting it should be around 17 volts at idle instead of the 12.5 stock

Users who are viewing this thread