Pro Touring 1979 Pace Car build

69clark

Established Member
Like everyone has mentioned, work is just flawless. I can only hope to do the same quality of work one day.

On a side note, with the thermoplastic clamps, what do you do if you ever have to remove stuff or do work? Do you simply just cut them and pull them off and replace them with a new thermoplastic clamp or what?

Correct! Sucks, but they look so clean.

71catruck

Established Member
i have never seen a 4 eye fox i liked before this car. i grew up going to car shows and this is one of the nicest well thought out car i have ever seen. i went threw all the pics on your face book page and the entire car is so methodical its insane. i cant wait to see how that plenum turns out. im guessing twin throttle bodies? the mini ipad is a nice touch.

2000 LiGhtNinG

Established Member
i have never seen a 4 eye fox i liked before this car. i grew up going to car shows and this is one of the nicest well thought out car i have ever seen. i went threw all the pics on your face book page and the entire car is so methodical its insane. i cant wait to see how that plenum turns out. im guessing twin throttle bodies? the mini ipad is a nice touch.

single rear facing tb with dual pipes coming off of it

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Damn, I just went thru all of this thread and started following your page on facebook. Awesome build, keep up the great work, I am sure you are ready to see it finished as we all are too.

69clark

Established Member
Cool, thanks. I was looking at their stuff and thought yours looked familiar. Are you using a compressor from them or the factory Ford compressor?

Ford compressor. Damn near new. Just have the have fittings put on the compressor block. Can't find off the shelf that will work. Used be be a guy that sold them, but he sold out.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Ford compressor. Damn near new. Just have the have fittings put on the compressor block. Can't find off the shelf that will work. Used be be a guy that sold them, but he sold out.

Cool deal, thanks. As far as the fittings go you might want to try with a local AC and hydraulic line shop if you haven't found a solution already. I needed a special AC hose and fitting for a compressor on a Corvette I was working on and a local shop was able to help me out. Keep up the good work.

quad

Established Member
Awesome build. This car is going to be sick! Love everything done to it. The IPAD is a great idea! You guys have amazing skills.

BLK_03

Established Member
You nailed it with those Sullivan covers. Those are so rare, it'll further differentiate your car from others.

Don't paint or coat or detail or do anything to them. They look perfect as they are.

Users who are viewing this thread