Pro Touring 1979 Pace Car build

Kooks Headers

Established Member
Tom,
It was great to meet you in person, I hope I can help you out with the exhaust on this car like we talked about. If you have not seen this car in person you really need to. Pictures do not do it justice. I cannot wait to see your continued progress on this work of art. :banana:

69clark

Established Member
Tom,
It was great to meet you in person, I hope I can help you out with the exhaust on this car like we talked about. If you have not seen this car in person you really need to. Pictures do not do it justice. I cannot wait to see your continued progress on this work of art. :banana:

Thanks, nice meeting you too. When I get back to it I will get in contact with you about the exhaust. As I said, not happy with what I have so far, so Kooks will probably be the solution.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Alright SVTP, Tom needs your help.

Fox Mustang Restoration: https://www.facebook.com/foxresto is having a show later this year, and it looking for a car to use in that show's advertisement. It's a facebook contest, and with about 30 hours left, he's down by 7 votes to a stock looking vert with 4 lug cobra r's. We can NOT let this happen. From the details section:

THE PRIZE
The winner's pic will be plastered all over our FOXTOBERFEST2013 promotional materials, Fox Mustang Restoration :: 1979-93 Mustang Restoration Parts and Supplies and even the event t-shirt. The winner will also receive a free event t-shirt and a premium parking space at FOXTOBERFEST2013 should he/she be awesome enough to attend.

Here's the link to go vote: http://bit.ly/16fcsgL

I know asking for votes doesn't go over well at this site, but I'm not asking for votes for myself.

Last edited:

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
Even though the convertible that's leading is a nice car, a sane person cannot let this happen!
Voted!

Users who are viewing this thread