ported and kb cobras vs cammed c6z

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
lol... my car only makes 482rwhp... i thought we already went over the fact that dyno numbers mean shit... i guess i would really get drug:nonono:

haha you would. Dyno numbers arnt all. But when you make less power, weigh 500+ more pounds and you don't have the powerband of a 427ci cammed car then its a wrap.

ous2418

Established Member
seeing as though you have no idea what kind of setup i have, or my capabilities... you are an idiot to say such a thing

i got money on droptop!! your the one who needs to study what someone has before you talk!!!!

20-COBRA-03

Banned
that's hilarious that you went from stating that i only make 550rwhp to i don't even make 550rwhp... talk about clueless:lol:

20-COBRA-03

Banned
haha you would. Dyno numbers arnt all. But when you make less power, weigh 500+ more pounds and you don't have the powerband of a 427ci cammed car then its a wrap.

hey there buddy... every z06 with those mods makes different numbers... with that set aside, every z06 owner drives differently... now with both of those things out there, i am only basing what i think the outcome would be if i were to race the z06 in that vid, and only by seeing how the other ported eaton car stuck with him...

20-COBRA-03

Banned
you have a ported, pullied, exhaust cobra that can barely outrun a h/c camaro that makes 450rwhp.

that's right... well almost right... the camaro only made 408rwhp... i ran another camaro with the same very mild H/C setup with a 100 shot and that was close... i got my ass handed to my when he was jetted for his 125 shot... but i'm still trying to figure out what that has to do with racing that particular z06?

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
And Z06's are gay and slow.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmKjv2U_i14&feature=user"]YouTube- Busa's, Cobras, and Corvette's, Oh My! (JUGRNAUT PRODUCTION[/ame]

1st race the Z06 gets 2 cars and the hit :D

Last edited:

20-COBRA-03

Banned
well why dont you go actually race one then post up the video.

i would love to... i was parked at my local BK and just happened to be standing next to my car as a z06 owner walked by talking to his buddy about how he walked a highly modified cobra so badly just prior to him getting there... when i called him out for a friendly race, no money involved... he had nothing more to say but 'i wouldn't run you, do you know what the punishment is for street racing'?

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
i would love to... i was parked at my local BK and just happened to be standing next to my car as a z06 owner walked by talking to his buddy about how he walked a highly modified cobra so badly just prior to him getting there... when i called him out for a friendly race, no money involved... he had nothing more to say but 'i wouldn't run you, do you know what the punishment is for street racing'?

street racing is bad mmmk

C6Z06427

Established Member
Didn't know this thread existed on this race... I am the owner of the Z06. I find some of the comments in here pretty hilarious for the most part..

I don't know what is so hard to understand or believe that my car only makes 510rwhp. It is a small street cam that makes great torque and power in the midrange, not topend power.

I was spinning in all of these runs. I couldnt believe I was spinning all over the place considering it was 70 degrees out and never had the tires spin hard in that type of weather.

I want to give some of you guys something to ponder about. Imagine if I was on race rubber like the Cobras were and I actually powershifted my car. oooohh, that would be NASTY!!!!!

I might have been the street king that day, but both of these guys totally owned my ass at the track.

C6Z06427

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread