ported and kb cobras vs cammed c6z

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
Enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Q5JJqhovQ"]YouTube- 2.2kb cobra, ported cobra vs Cammed C6Z[/ame]

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
im sorry . but i saw the cobra get spanked three times i dont call that hanging pretty good. good race . but the cobra got a ass whoopin put on him. we cant win the race all the the time , lol theres alsways going to be some always able beat ya on any giving day . nice race none the less

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
im sorry . but i saw the cobra get spanked three times i dont call that hanging pretty good. good race . but the cobra got a ass whoopin put on him. we cant win the race all the the time , lol theres alsways going to be some always able beat ya on any giving day . nice race none the less

I wouldnt call that getting spanked...they both hung in there especially the ported cobra, if the kb 2.2 cobra was over 600hp i say that race would of ended a little bit different...very good racing non the less!

ous2418

Established Member

:dw: i dont know what you saw but the ported cobra hung pretty damn good w/ the cammed z!!

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
guys dont get me wrong here i love cobras , but he got whipped three times , i went back and watched it three times and it didnt change, as for the driver mod of the vette , lol well i guess winning all three races deserves a driver mod on the vets part huh . imaooooooooooooooooo

ous2418

Established Member
guys dont get me wrong here i love cobras , but he got whipped three times , i went back and watched it three times and it didnt change, as for the driver mod of the vette , lol well i guess winning all three races deserves a driver mod on the vets part huh . imaooooooooooooooooo

watch it again there was 2 different cobras.. the ported car only ran once lol the last race... and he hung pretty damn good. if you dont think thats good?? obviously your never seen a cammed z in action.

Last edited:

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member

you do realize there were 2 different cobras, right? the last race was an eaton car and the first two races were a kb car..

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
no i didnt see that. i went back and read the captions , looks like the ported cobra did better then the kb :shrug: hell either way good races

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
First, I love day videos. Second, you guys can shift the crap out of your cars. Nice races, you guys hung in there pretty good. :beer:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
I think that Z had to be making more power than what it said in the video. 510 / 470 ? Good races nonetheless.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread