ported and kb cobras vs cammed c6z

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Everybody says they're stock... :lol1:
I'm stock..
Stock Kenne Bell 2.6L, stock Griggs suspension, stock Brembo GT brakes.
Stock means a lot of things...

Drag racing.. Stock suspension means, stock location with modded parts.

So, what qualifies as stock?
Jeff

What are you trying to say?

For the idiots in this thread Ill say it again.

Cam, intake, tune 510rwhp.

And thats great your KB cobra has beat a Z06. You havnt raced THIS car. Each race is different.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Its not a conspiracy. Just b/c the vette won dosn't mean he is lying about his power. Some of yall make me laugh.

you're the only douche i see in this thread... ya'll don't even know how to speak proper english. why do you care so much what other people's opinions are... who gives a shit about numbers? every dyno is different and having 800rwhp doesn't win you races.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
how big is the cam in the Z? My buddies c6z laid down 520rwhp with just a CAI, LT headers, and a tune..through the stock catback. Good races btw!!

on whos dyno in NC?

This cammed Z would still outrun your buddys car though? Not all about peak power.

We can set it up if you wanna find out?

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
you're the only douche i see in this thread... ya'll don't even know how to speak proper english. why do you care so much what other people's opinions are... who gives a shit about numbers? every dyno is different and having 800rwhp doesn't win you races.

it wins races for me.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
i'm smoking that good stuff, but yeah anyways i posted a second comment right under that one... after i read the thread. thanks for the inspiration to get to be the 'master shifter'... i didn't say anything about my ability... i just said that it wasn't the best display.

dont watch the video then.

what do you drive? Track times?

20-COBRA-03

Banned
dont watch the video then.

what do you drive? Track times?

what do i have? I have a 1987 Yugo GV... 1.1L .020 over making it a 1.15L... seeing about 69 flywheel horse power... haven't unleashed it at the track yet, but i'm sure it would be in the mid to high 20's

Almo

Established Member
If the race would have kept going, the more the Z would have hit its sweet spot and pulled and kept pulling.

Some of you guys are funny comparing track times with slicks to street runs. LOL

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
wow, you sound sure of yourself... i hope your driving capabilities come close to your shit talking.

and you don't sound sure of yourself with your dumbass assumptions in this thread??

Have you ever raced a cammed z?

Do you have any time slips to warrant you comment on how somebody can't drive?

DSGMach104

Established Member
Good racing fellas.

Don't worry about the douch in this thread. They love to e-race.

Z makes 510 to the wheels. Cam, intake, tune. Thats all thats done. Has a great powerband aswell. There is another local cammed Z with the same cam that ran 135mph in the 1/4 w/ the exact same mods.[/QUOTE

What's the deal calling me a douch. I'm soo sick of seeing these C6 Z06 vids beating 03-04 cobra's. Just wanted to post a vid of a 2.2KB Cobra beating the same car. This is SVTP right? Not I want to sell my car to get a new C6 Z06.com

Last edited:

20-COBRA-03

Banned
and you don't sound sure of yourself with your dumbass assumptions in this thread??

Have you ever raced a cammed z?

Do you have any time slips to warrant you comment on how somebody can't drive?

whats it matter if i've raced a cammed Z? Whats it matter if i don't have time slips? Seeing that the ported cobra in that vid hung, i'm sure i'd be nose to nose with that Z up untill he let off... then if i can't make that happen on the blower, i'll come back with some naws

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
If the race would have kept going, the more the Z would have hit its sweet spot and pulled and kept pulling.

Some of you guys are funny comparing track times with slicks to street runs. LOL

Good racing fellas.

Don't worry about the douch in this thread. They love to e-race.

Z makes 510 to the wheels. Cam, intake, tune. Thats all thats done. Has a great powerband aswell. There is another local cammed Z with the same cam that ran 135mph in the 1/4 w/ the exact same mods.[/QUOTE

What's the deal calling me a douch. I'm soo sick of seeing these C6 Z06 vids beating 03-04 cobra's. Just wanted to post a vid of a 2.2KB Cobra beating the same car. This is SVTP right? Not I want to sell my car to get a new C6 Z06.com

The douche comment actually wasnt directed to you.

Im on hpj and was at draggin rights. Your car runs damn good. But like stated before, track and street are two different animals, esp with different tires.

I would like to see yall two get busy in mexico.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
whats it matter if i've raced a cammed Z? Whats it matter if i don't have time slips? Seeing that the ported cobra in that vid hung, i'm sure i'd be nose to nose with that Z up untill he let off... then if i can't make that happen on the blower, i'll come back with some naws

you would get drug.

You guys did hear the kb cobra spinning didn't you?

Users who are viewing this thread