picked up a new 13 fusion for my wife

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Your wife looks VERY happy with her new car. Congratulations! I really like the new Fusion a lot. Well done, Ford!

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Your wife looks VERY happy with her new car. Congratulations! I really like the new Fusion a lot. Well done, Ford!

Yeah she's super excited. Its her first new car, she had her last car for almost 6 years an 02 grandprix gt. We bought it used with 60k on it and just sold it with 155k. It was definitely time for her to get a new car. She's a dental hygienist and works very hard so she deserves it. Gotta love that huge smile with her braces.

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Nice Fusion!
I was a bit disappointed in the ecoboost motor's power compared to the sonata 2.0T. That was the ultimate deciding factor when I bought my sonata as my DD.
I will say the 2013 Fusion is much better looking that the 2010 Sport I had.

S.O.B.

Sweet Old Bob!
Established Member
She looks happy! My daughter got her Fusion SE last Saturday & she still has that same big smile on her face. She came out of a 93 Cougar with 200k +! lol

coposrv

Established Member
I keep seeing these around, Ford did a great job on these

I agree. Ford has done a great job with the sedans right now. Look good and the interiors are light years ahead of where the American car manufacturers were just a few years ago.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Nice Fusion!
I was a bit disappointed in the ecoboost motor's power compared to the sonata 2.0T. That was the ultimate deciding factor when I bought my sonata as my DD.
I will say the 2013 Fusion is much better looking that the 2010 Sport I had.

Thanks. Are you sure it wasn't the 1.6 Ecoboost you took for a test drive? What is the factory hp/tq ratings on the sonata 2.0T?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Great Car! :rockon:

I love the new Fusions! Pretty cool when a 4 door sedan makes you go WOW! :thumbsup:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Man, I really dig the new Fusion. I just bought my wife a new Toyota Camry. It's a nice car, but I feel guilty for not buying a Ford, especially not buying the Fusion. I may pay down the car a bit over the next year and trade it in for a new Fusion or maybe even a Ford Explorer.

Sweet ride man, congrats.

Yeah, big mistake... trade that thing in!

I don't divulge the information to any of the girls I date, but whatever one I see fit to marry is in for a surprise as it will be my excuse and ticket to go out and buy one of these. :lol1:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The new fusions are so ****ing baller looking.

Saw a whte one on a set of fifteen52 wheels lowered on facebook and it looked ****ing gorgeous.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
we went and test drove one. wanted to try out the 2.0 ecoboost with leather but they had NONE. galpin ford. one of THE biggest ford dealerships in the world and they had none. ended up driving one with cloth seats and a meh motor. i really like it and tried to get my gf into but she wasnt feeling it all. if it has the 2.0 and leather it might have sealed the deal but not the one we got to drive :bored:

we ended up getting her a lexus es350. aka really nice camry. i have to admit though i really do like it. and i hate camrys (as does she).

with a really nice set of 19s on that car (fusion) and a mild drop and it will look better than most bimmers. congrats on the pick up :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread