picked up a new 13 fusion for my wife

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah she's super excited. Its her first new car, she had her last car for almost 6 years an 02 grandprix gt. We bought it used with 60k on it and just sold it with 155k. It was definitely time for her to get a new car. She's a dental hygienist and works very hard so she deserves it. Gotta love that huge smile with her braces.

Ah. I agree. She definitely deserves it. When she has her braces removed and gets a retainer made, she needs to get black and silver to match her car. LOL!

03dsgdreams

Established Member
nice OP i just pick up the same car for my daily driver. where abouts in MI are you?

Macomb county, Saint Clair Shores. How are you liking your new fusion we love ours, I'm very impressed with it for the type of car it is.
:beer:

95z-cross-eyed

Established Member
Congrats on the car. She looks very happy behind the wheel. It's a beautiful car. Got my wife a black titanium with black interior for graduating nursing school. We have had it since Oct. and she has already put 10k miles on this car. So far trouble free, well besides can not even get close to 16 gallons in the tank. Most we can get is around 12.5. Have you noticed this issue? as I have read of other's having this problem as well.

Users who are viewing this thread