picked up a new 13 fusion for my wife

03dsgdreams

Established Member
photobucket-6688-1364348216829.jpg

photobucket-5876-1364348199137.jpg

Tispho

Established Member
Cool Aston Martin. Lol.

These cars look so good. And the interior...oh... dat interior.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
It's an SE with the appearance package, sunroof and 2.0 Ecoboost. I got it with the most powerful engine that ford offers in the fusion line up. It has 240hp and 270tq im pretty sure its the same engine thats in the focus st.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Totally expected to see you holding a fusion over your head. Very misleading title if you ask me.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Cool Aston Martin. Lol.

These cars look so good. And the interior...oh... dat interior.

I know.! I almost like it more then my mustang. It looks great inside and out and the sync with my ford and radio controls on the steering wheel are sweet. We're really happy with it so far.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
interior isnt much different from the 11+ fusions

Umm, have you sat in both??? There really is NO comparison or anything shared between the 10-12 and 13+...

I have a '10 Milan and my father-in-law has a '12 Fusion. I got him to sit in a '13 SE and he had NO idea it was a Fusion and was blown away with the overall improvements. The '13s are super nice and Ford is on their A-game.

Congrats OP!!!

7.62x51

Established Member
Man, I really dig the new Fusion. I just bought my wife a new Toyota Camry. It's a nice car, but I feel guilty for not buying a Ford, especially not buying the Fusion. I may pay down the car a bit over the next year and trade it in for a new Fusion or maybe even a Ford Explorer.

Sweet ride man, congrats.

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
im looking at getting a titanium edition fusion as my new daily .. so i can park my current daily 06 f150

i want it in the white platinum

03dsgdreams

Established Member
im looking at getting a titanium edition fusion as my new daily .. so i can park my current daily 06 f150

i want it in the white platinum

The titanium is sweet it has alot more standard features and available AWD. It was definitely out of my price range tho, not to say it isnt worth the extra money. I do wish i had the AWD but then again it adds weight which affects straight line performance and fuel economy. Im real glad i went for the 2.0 ecoboost that thing pulls nice throughout the entire rev range especially when the boost starts to ramp up although the paddle shifters have to much of a delay thats one complaint. By the way i seen an oxford white titanium parked next to the pearl White one and imo the oxford looks much better.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Thanks every one. It realy is a great car. Theres not many affordable 4 door mid size economy cars with this much appeal. Ford should do very well with this car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread