PARTS!! turbo.. and more PARTS !! pics inside

TRBO VNM

pretty cool man. congrats. the 16# number seems just a little low, but you can see once you turn it up a little it likes it. 750 at 21# is very nice. very similar to the hellion single setup.

faststang14

Established Member
pretty cool man. congrats. the 16# number seems just a little low, but you can see once you turn it up a little it likes it. 750 at 21# is very nice. very similar to the hellion single setup.

WELL ON THE #16 WERE VERY CONSERVATIVE. 11.1 A/F @ 16*. I LIKE TO DRIVE IT HARD WHEN I TAKE HER OUT FOR A SPIN SO I WANTED TO BE IN THE SAFE SIDE. THEN ON #21 WE WENT A LIL NAUGHTY :coolman:

BSXrad

Rocking Your Socks Off
Established Member
"I think I just filled the cup!" Awesome build man can't wait to see some videos of this monster. And congrats on doing almost all the work if not all the work it seems. Truly amazing right here!

faststang14

Established Member
thanks guys i cant stand still around her i just wanna go in a ride!! feels awsome !! videos coming soon. first one will be racing my friends GSXR 750 i hope doesnt beat me for too much :D

darkone19

Banned
let me know brother..i got a camera and some dancing shoes...i didnt expect for you to get tuned so quick!

9cobrastang7

Gogo Green Machine
Established Member
I've also heard they last for many years especially if it's not daily driven car or subjected to snow/rock salt. Don't listen to hearsay because everyones second cousin has heard about eBay exhaust breaking within a day. I'm actually building up the same thing with his master power turbo and I must say the piping is rather impressive.

faststang14

Established Member
I havent really raced any one the car still needs a lot of work ( exhaust leak from the HOT side V bands, smacked IRS, power band issues)

racing a 08 GSX-R 750 when i hit 140MPH about to pass him i snapped something on my rear end and the whole car started shacking. thankfully it was only the IRS rear mount that snapped but made me realize the IRS just wasnt gonna cut it so i started working on this....

IMAGE_019.gif

IMAGE_021.jpg

IMAGE_022.jpg

IMAGE_023.gif

01 gt 8.8 with cobra 31 spline diff and motive axles, 05+ 3.31 gears, H&R springs, tokico sport shocks, stock sway bar, MM lower and upper control arms with polyutherane bushings.

this friday im going to a local muffler shop to get rid of the exhaust leak and the car should improve a good 30%. ill keep u posted.

faststang14

Established Member
I've also heard they last for many years especially if it's not daily driven car or subjected to snow/rock salt. Don't listen to hearsay because everyones second cousin has heard about eBay exhaust breaking within a day. I'm actually building up the same thing with his master power turbo and I must say the piping is rather impressive.

yeah man that was a nice turbo u have no idea how much i regret selling that thing. my turbo is good but way to big with all the fitment and space issues ive had and the power band being so high in the RPMs i should have sticked to the smaller T76. but trust me guys u would be amazed the quality of that hot side i might not last for ever but looks very promising. at least if it breaks every 1 year it would take me half a century to match the other kit's price.:D i can always order two or three sets to have spares :banana:

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
Very nice, congrats on saving with the Ebay Hotside, my turbo setup is making more power, but I did a lot more mods than you. Also get a custom 4" downpipe when help out alot with spool .Excellent car man enjoy it, every time I drive my turbo cobra I am scared as balls when boost comes on.

faststang14

Established Member
i can use everything i can to faster spool time... bigger down pipe helps ?!?!?! i was aslo thinking on dumbs?? any imput turbo wizards?

faststang14

Established Member
here is a crappy video guys filmed with a dinasour camera and edited on a pre historic pc

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhy4f3jhS7c]YouTube - 04 single turbo GT42 Mustang Cobra[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread