PARTS!! turbo.. and more PARTS !! pics inside

faststang14

Established Member
i'm the white C6 Z06 intake only that you ran a week ago

ohh right my cam sucks i have the video but havent figure out how to upload the sound as well as the video. although u werent on ur best behavior that time im hopping u give me another shoot on ur intake only z06 ??

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
ohh right my cam sucks i have the video but havent figure out how to upload the sound as well as the video. although u werent on ur best behavior that time im hopping u give me another shoot on ur intake only z06 ??

i was cool..u just came up to me all pissed and shit, why did u come up like that?...it was just a race

Last edited:

faststang14

Established Member
me pissed?? shooo no man sorry if i made it look that way.but ur boy starting acted personal u should be the one telling him "it was just a race" im alright thats why we are all in this game some loose some win thats how it is i just wanted a fair race but its cool u dont wanna do it again u have a mean car for just having "an intake" though

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
me pissed?? shooo no man sorry if i made it look that way.but ur boy starting acted personal u should be the one telling him "it was just a race" im alright thats why we are all in this game some loose some win thats how it is i just wanted a fair race but its cool u dont wanna do it again u have a mean car for just having "an intake" though

well try to post the vid up with sound. btw your car is fast, and i dont run for money, even when i was spraying

Boostin01Slobra

Anti-Lag
Established Member
Did u have to move or force that lil box to the left of where the old rad fan was out of the way??it has many hard black lines coming out of it..... looks like it would be a problem with the cold side

EVO-lution

Established Member
wow i been wanting to do an ebay build for a while. always been skeptical. seems you have luck with it. I just don't know if I'm mechanically inclined to do the install and all the custom crap :-\

Nice build and can't wait to see some more vids. just not of you and digital at the beach HAHAHAHA

N20gt

Established Member
Do you have any stainless parts leftover? I'm really curious what grade they use and can test them for chemistry and post up the results. I know that when making such an inexpensive part they're gonna buy the cheapest stuff they can find, which is normally a transition slab that has mixed chem.

Car looks GREAT and those numbers are impressive!!

faststang14

Established Member
Do you have any stainless parts leftover? I'm really curious what grade they use and can test them for chemistry and post up the results. I know that when making such an inexpensive part they're gonna buy the cheapest stuff they can find, which is normally a transition slab that has mixed chem.

Car looks GREAT and those numbers are impressive!!

I KNOW ITS A CHEAP MATERIAL. LOW GRADE WORK BUT IT SEEMED LIKE GOOD WELDINGS AND GOOD CRAFTMASHIP I DO UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES AND RELATIONS BUT FOR 300$ I THINK ITS WORTH THE SHOOT.

BY THE WAY THE GT4202 TURBO ITS GONNA BE FOR SALE. IM UPGRADING TO BALLBEARING. GARRET INTERNALS, TIAL EXHAUST AND COMPRESSOR HOUSING HERE ARE THE SPECS.

80MM HOUSING, SURGE PROTECTOR 3" OUTLET 5"INLET
1.12 A/R EXHAUST HOUSING WITH V-BAND COLLECTOR AND OUTLET. 4.5" OUTLET

750$ TAKES IT HOME. NEVER SMOKED. OIL JET ALWAYS IN AND ALWAYS TURBOTIMED. CREATES OUTSTANDING AIR FLOW AND MASS AND OF COURSE INSANE POWER. I JUST WANT BALLBEARING SPOOL :burn:

Burque97

Established Member
Just FYI, The "Hellion" turbo that you compared your M/P to on the first page isn't a turbo from Hellion. The kit may be from Hellion, but they use Turbonetics turbos, which have polished compressor housings, and the one in the picture looks like a raw cast housing.

Boostin01Slobra

Anti-Lag
Established Member
Did u remove the support bar for the latch assembly when you installed that fan?and did u retain the stock thermostatic switch and splice it into the new fan??? this thread has helped me so much man...thanx for all the pics of everything

faststang14

Established Member
Just FYI, The "Hellion" turbo that you compared your M/P to on the first page isn't a turbo from Hellion. The kit may be from Hellion, but they use Turbonetics turbos, which have polished compressor housings, and the one in the picture looks like a raw cast housing.

the turbo sticking out was my master power i was comparing to the one installed on the car which is a turbonetics 76 with polished compressor

Did u remove the support bar for the latch assembly when you installed that fan?and did u retain the stock thermostatic switch and splice it into the new fan??? this thread has helped me so much man...thanx for all the pics of everything

no its a constant signal from ignition. the fan runs as fas as u have ignition on. and yes u have to remove the support bar but the front its fine the way it sits

BSXrad

Rocking Your Socks Off
Established Member
So you keeping this or what?!?! Lol you need to make up your mind but I'm still loving it, and it's about video/kill time isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread