Official 2019 NFL Thread

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
We have 6 rings... 6 true rings with no ***** attached.

Manning's 2 rings priceless and a big Fu to Patriot nation.

Enjoy the next 20yrs... Hahaha

Find us any official record books with an * next to any of the Patriots SB's. I'll save you a lot of time. They don't exist.

Yeah, Eli's 2 rings are cute next to Brady's 6. It's like comparing a Vega to a Vette.

I don't know what the next 20 years will bring but nothing can change the past 20.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lots of butt hurt in this area today!!!

its mostly coming from you....need a little booty cream for the old leather donut? Tom Derangement Syndrome is only rivaled by Trump Derangement Syndrome..
D5-D0-E696-AE20-44-FD-AFBF-7-D55562-F2000.gif

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Let's not jump the gun here. Ol' Tommy boy may just end up right back with the pats. All depends on how much another team is willing to pay for a 42, going on 43 qb that is in decline. His value isn't as high as you might think. Any team would be foolish to give him any more than a 1 year deal. It will be interesting to see what happens. Stupid people do stupid things, just look at the Texans.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Expect the formal announcement from the Bucs and Brady today. Teams cannot discuss signings until the 2020 NFL free agency period opens today. It's gonna feel really strange seeing him playing with a new team. And strange with the Pats playing with a new QB.

Users who are viewing this thread