1024x1024.jpg

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Does anyone have @Sinister04L number? He might need a wellness check after he hears about this.

I'm ok. Apparently B'OB contracted CV-19 and is delirious with fever. How in the world can you justify trading away the best WR in the NFL and get a bum RB in return and not even a 1st round pick? Johnson has had 1 1000yd season and his production has been pretty much shit since, including his YPC average going down with it. Meanwhile, of the top 4 WR's left on the roster, only ONE of them was available for all the games last year, and he had a whopping 11 catches all year. I mean...

The answer is, he can't justify it. The entire city is extremely pissed off right now. They're going to lose fans over this.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm ok. Apparently B'OB contracted CV-19 and is delirious with fever. How in the world can you justify trading away the best WR in the NFL and get a bum RB in return and not even a 1st round pick? Johnson has had 1 1000yd season and his production has been pretty much shit since, including his YPC average going down with it. Meanwhile, of the top 4 WR's left on the roster, only ONE of them was available for all the games last year, and he had a whopping 11 catches all year. I mean...

The answer is, he can't justify it. The entire city is extremely pissed off right now. They're going to lose fans over this.
Listening to The Blitz on the way home today is going to be great!

Users who are viewing this thread