Official 2019 NFL Thread

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
A little disappointing to me about Brady. Some of the greats over the years went to other teams at the end of their career and didn't do so well, and to me it just slightly detracted from the overall legacy, and was "weird" to watch them play there. Namath, Montana, Favre. IMO Tom Brady should just go out on top as a New England Patriot and the longest, most dominant dynasty in NFL history.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
A little disappointing to me about Brady. Some of the greats over the years went to other teams at the end of their career and didn't do so well, and to me it just slightly detracted from the overall legacy, and was "weird" to watch them play there. Namath, Montana, Favre. IMO Tom Brady should just go out on top as a New England Patriot and the longest, most dominant dynasty in NFL history.

I completely agree and I don't think this is going to end well for him in Tampa.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member

yep agreed. Tom has heart. Theres no need to risk a legacy by not retiring. Chances are he will end up like the others, Montana, Favre.

But since he is deciding to move forward in his career, then he has his ultimate challenge ahead of him. Good quaterbacks can win a superbowl. Great quarterbacks can take their same team to multiple superbowls. Only the absolute best can lead 2 totally different teams to a superbowl win. That is one stat or record he will never hold, and there is only 1 man to have ever done it.

When brady can achieve that, he will have my full respect.

colin450

Established Member
yep agreed. Tom has heart. Theres no need to risk a legacy by not retiring. Chances are he will end up like the others, Montana, Favre.

But since he is deciding to move forward in his career, then he has his ultimate challenge ahead of him. Good quaterbacks can win a superbowl. Great quarterbacks can take their same team to multiple superbowls. Only the absolute best can lead 2 totally different teams to a superbowl win. That is one stat or record he will never hold, and there is only 1 man to have ever done it.

When brady can achieve that, he will have my full respect.

Lol Peyton Manning sucked the year he won in Denver. That team could've won with Tim Tebow at QB. He didn't lead them to a SB, Von Miller did, who was the best player in the NFL that year.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
#true

The back up, forgot his name already carried them to the playoffs. nonetheless Peyton will have his name etched in history as the only QB to ever pull that off. he's not my fav btw. Montana will always be my guy. just something bout joe.

colin450

Established Member
#true

The back up, forgot his name already carried them to the playoffs. nonetheless Peyton will have his name etched in history as the only QB to ever pull that off. he's not my fav btw. Montana will always be my guy. just something bout joe.

It is quite an accomplishment whatever the circumstances were. Doesn't matter what his stats were at the end of the day, he's got the ring.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Much like Eli
Lol

yep they won in spite of Eli....Just like Denver with Peyton, dude was absent for most of the season. That was a fantastic denver team, they got into the playoffs with Brock Osweiler, terrible ****ing QB and still made it. All lurch had to do was not **** up too much...

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
FB_IMG_1584580339642.jpeg

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread