Official 2019 NFL Thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
3-F151784-F4-D4-4-CEE-8-A84-A410-A532-B621.jpg

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I love the fact that after 20 yrs the Patriots just pretty much tell Tom to ****off... Nothing but class coming from the Patriots Organization.

At least his last play was an interception for a Pick 6 and all the memorable superbowls ******

Lmao love it!!!

colin450

Established Member
I'll always be thankful for what Brady did here. The most dominant era by any team in any sport. Excited to see what comes next for the Patriots. If Belichick is around the Patriots aren't dead, games in October might matter now though. Best of luck to Brady, he deserves to cash-in and I hope he gets #7.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I'll always be thankful for what Brady did here. The most dominant era by any team in any sport. Excited to see what comes next for the Patriots. If Belichick is around the Patriots aren't dead, games in October might matter now though. Best of luck to Brady, he deserves to cash-in and I hope he gets #7.

Brady accepted several contracts for low $ for the good of the team.
I wish him the best of luck, but it may be a bit late in his career to start on a new team

Especially somewhere like TB. When/if the season starts I'll certainly be watching.

I'm wondering who the Pats are thinking will fill the shoes. BB has a few more years in him that's for sure.

Last edited:

colin450

Established Member
Brady accepted several contracts for low $ for the good of the team.
I wish him the best of luck, but it may be a bit late in his career to start on a new team

Especially somewhere like TB. When/if the season starts I'll certainly be watching.

I'm wondering who the Pats are thinking will the shoes. BB has a few more years in him thats for sure.

I've read that people are pretty high on Stidham. He didn't look too good in the games he came in last year lol. We'll see I guess.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Lmao... Everyone knows 18-1 ring is worth more than all 6 of the others ones... The Patriots could've gone down as the greatest team ever... But hey you still have 6, Spygate, Deflategate, 18-1 and many ******

Oh sorry and the last throw of TB-12 hahaha

I already forgot about that pick. But whatever gives you comfort.

Nobody has ever had a run for 2 straight decades like the Patriots so they're already the greatest ever. '07 was painful but its just a distant memory now.

Maybe you can put together both Manning's rings and...................... Oh no, not even close.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
We have 6 rings... 6 true rings with no ***** attached.

Manning's 2 rings priceless and a big Fu to Patriot nation.

Enjoy the next 20yrs... Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread