Official 2019 NFL Thread

D1984

Whining
Established Member
Jimmy G started on the Patriots. The Patriots represent the birth of our nation. Then he had to travel west ala manifest destiny to join the 49ers, which represent the culmination of the expansion of our nation across the continent. Now he has to defeat the Chiefs just like in The Apache Wars. Jimmy G really is a metaphor for the USA, and combined with the butt chin connection between Montana/Brady/Garoppolo the 49ers are pretty much guaranteed to win. It's destiny

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Nice to see Andy Reid finally get a SB win. Also, it's great to see an East Texas kid in Mahomes doing big things on the biggest level.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
327476314112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=oz9SMx1V1i8AX8d91E7&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
It was crazy, fireworks were going off all over town last night. My cousin and I were basically in shock.
For most Chiefs fans we have never seen a championship. All we have ever known about playoffs is blowouts where the team doesn't show up or close games that end with disappointment and loads of heartbreak, but for the first time there was no "maybe next year will be our year." We actually won the Super Bowl... It still seems unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread