Official 2019 NFL Thread

Coiled03

Established Member
It's not about his talent at all. He's an incredible talent and will probably re-write the record books when all is said and done if he can stay healthy.
I don't like his character. All I needed to see was him after a score in front of the camera counting his fingers on how many teams passed on him in the draft. Oh, you're one of those clowns, huh? You didn't go #1 in the draft so you're going to let everyone know how you should have been every chance you get. I hate that kind of shit. But that's me.
And Kelce's even a bigger clown.

That's funny. I find Brady yelling "come on" at the top of his lungs before every game, as if it proves he's some alpha competitor instead of the beta that he is, annoying as all ****.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
That's funny. I find Brady yelling "come on" at the top of his lungs before every game, as if it proves he's some alpha competitor instead of the beta that he is, annoying as all ****.

It's not "Come On", it's "Lets Go", and yeah, it's a little annoying but its hardly a character flaw.
And if you don't think Tom Brady is as competitive as they come then you really don't know him at all.

Coiled03

Established Member
It's not "Come On", it's "Lets Go", and yeah, it's a little annoying but its hardly a character flaw.
And if you don't think Tom Brady is as competitive as they come then you really don't know him at all.

See? It's so fn dumb I can't even remember it.

I don't think he's overly competitive, no. Not more than anyone else in the NFL. How would you go about proving otherwise?

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Because he's been with the Patriots forever, the same organization that drafted Aaron Hernandez solely for his (on the game/practice field) focus and competitiveness. Patriots with BB, as a unit, are the most competitive team in the league, and that's coming from a phins fan.

You could argue that A LOT of organizations and/or players aren't nearly as competitive as a unit as opposed to competitive to get a paycheck

I don't think he's overly competitive, no. Not more than anyone else in the NFL. How would you go about proving otherwise?

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

"Lets Go" is probably the most used phrase in all sports so I guess there's a lot of dumbness going on everywhere.

I can't prove he's more competetive than anyone else. Unless you can count success as some kind of measuring stick. In that regard he is the absolute GOAT alpha competitor.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
So Eli Manning retires which was kind of expected and while I was never a NY football Giants fan have to give Eli kudos because he will be the only QB in NFL history that will have beaten Brady and the Patriots in the SB twice and totally ruin their perfect season to the delight of the Miami Dolphins. Congrats Eli.

Why we love Eli Manning

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
So Eli Manning retires which was kind of expected and while I was never a NY football Giants fan have to give Eli kudos because he will be the only QB in NFL history that will have beaten Brady and the Patriots in the SB twice and totally ruin their perfect season to the delight of the Miami Dolphins. Congrats Eli.

Why we love Eli Manning

I will actually miss Eli. He wasn't a great qb but above average imo and an all around good guy. Shit luck he beat the Pats in both those Super Bowls but I wouldn't say they didn't deserve them.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Any of you watched the Hernandez documentary on Netflix? I never knew he had such dark shit in his
Life. He is still a murderer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't like the end. "Maybe if he didn't have to hide his (redacted) none of this would've happened."

Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

colin450

Established Member

I think being the 199th pick in the draft to winning 6 Super Bowls shows everything you need to know about his competitiveness and dedication to being the best. Some guys get by on talent, he had to get where he is by working harder than everyone else.

Any of you watched the Hernandez documentary on Netflix? I never knew he had such dark shit in his
Life. He is still a murderer.

I don't feel bad for the guy at all but his life was crazy series of unfortunate events.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Kinda hard to say if he can or not since he hasn't been asked to, yet. It's not his fault they're stacked on D, and have a great running game.

He's definitely no Russell Wilson though

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I think being the 199th pick in the draft to winning 6 Super Bowls shows everything you need to know about his competitiveness and dedication to being the best. Some guys get by on talent, he had to get where he is by working harder than everyone else.

I don't feel bad for the guy at all but his life was crazy series of unfortunate events.

I don’t either but didn’t know all that shit that went on. Not an excuse for what he did. He probably thought he’d get off free and clear like OJ.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
3419180_8885433843817906176_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=ItrfQCPdpsoAX99B_9N&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.jpg

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Whats every ones menu for your superbowl?

I am making home made bonless chicken strips, breaded and fried then rolled in Tiger Sauce. Seasoned fries, sliced carrots and cellory with home made ranch dressing that i over season to give it zest.

Home made queso cheese dip and thin tortilla chips

Beer.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Whats every ones menu for your superbowl?

I am making home made bonless chicken strips, breaded and fried then rolled in Tiger Sauce. Seasoned fries, sliced carrots and cellory with home made ranch dressing that i over season to give it zest.

Home made queso cheese dip and thin tortilla chips

Beer.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Lucky Charms and a Yoo Hoo.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My menu is pretty simple.
* Nachos and home-made chili. On the HOT side. Covered with cheddar cheese.
* Chick-Fil-A strips and nuggets with a few different sauces.
* Chicken salad sandwiches with cranberries & walnuts.
* Chips & dip with buffalo cheese dip & onion dip.
* Other snack.
* Beer! Beer! Beer!

Users who are viewing this thread