No more Nike’s

Coiled03

Established Member
You might want to do some deeper research into the Assata Shakur story before trying to use that as a defense. Just sayin'.

Nah, don't think so. You asked for incidents where he spoke about, or behaved towards police in a derogatory fashion. I provided two examples.

In this particular example, he donated to a foundation named after a convicted cop killer, and wanted terrorist. An organization that “carries on the tradition of radical liberatory activism encompassed by Assata Shakur.”, their words, and is an arm of BLM. The ball is in your court to provide whatever extenuating circumstances you think justify that, and explain how it's not disrespectful to the police.

Sorry if this is too off-topic, Brad. Do what you have to do.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Nah, don't think so. You asked for incidents where he spoke about, or behaved towards police in a derogatory fashion. I provided two examples.

In this particular example, he donated to a foundation named after a convicted cop killer, and wanted terrorist. An organization that “carries on the tradition of radical liberatory activism encompassed by Assata Shakur.”, their words, and is an arm of BLM. The ball is in your court to provide whatever extenuating circumstances you think justify that, and explain how it's not disrespectful to the police.

Sorry if this is too off-topic, Brad. Do what you have to do.

Gonna be a week before you get a reply.

They can keep the overpriced junk

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I heard Brad wears Sketchers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah... no way.

Brad settles for nothing but the best.

5_E4_DDF28-6_EF8-4_E6_D-_A43_B-8_FE036_D6887_A.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Been running Mizuno waveriders lately, but still love Asics. I am just waiting for them to make some changes to their GT lineup.
Shoebacca's Ebay store always has a good supply of running sneakers Asics included. I have a # of pairs from them. Here's a link. official_shoebacca | eBay
I do have a new pair of Nike golf shoes,besides some slides those are the only 2 pieces of Nike footwear I've bought in the last 20 years...

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Maybe Nike is hoping for Chick-fil-a boycott numbers.

You aren't hurting a company by destroying things you have already paid for.

I have such a hard time finding shoes that fit and are comfortable that I'm not going to pass on a pair of Nikes if they make the cut.

Kap should thank the president for all the attention he brings to his cause. If it wasn't for Trump this wouldn't even be talked about.
Buy New Balance their still made in the USA and will surely have a width for you.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I’m going to buy a ton of Nike’s. Everyone shittin on the dude for speaking his mind. Y’all are crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Besides RFK Jr. all the Kennedys are DEAD. I was born and raised Irish/German Catholic Democrat in Boston then I grew some sense....

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Personally, I don't see much difference in this and the whole "you wear your X I'll wear mine" thing from the 80s.

It never fails to entertain.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Facts: The Constitutional Rights that affords Kaepernick the right to protest in a peaceful, non violent manner afford those that do not agree the right to express their displeasure in an non violent manner.

The same people complaining about Nike and threatening a boycott are the same ones that laughed at the Left for boycotting Chick Fil A and In and Out Burger and visa versa.

Opinion: I find it funny that the company with a history of child labor and inequality in work environments is launching a campaign about equality and those here that scream about equality are eating it up.

I believe there is a racial issue in every aspect of society. To deny this is to have your head in the sand. Racists can be anything they want and they will show themselves in time. Now, I do not believe it is as big of a problem as the media and certain groups want it to be portrayed as.

I could get behind and support a movement if their poster children for said movement were not ones that tried to fight police or hold kangaroo court on the road side. I could also get behind it if I did not feel like mob justice was desired which I feel when I seen rioting and protests five minutes after the confrontation. Give time for the Legal System to work and let us go from there.

And for all that people complain about how things are here, I bet more racism is faced in Africa by Africans from Africans. They literally drag people out of their homes to execute.

I do not buy Nike stuff except for my "dad hat" I bought at Disney. But it is because I think their products are overpriced garbage.

CLIFFS:

BRAD WEARS CORRECTIVE SHOES

coposrv

Established Member
I don't think anything Tiger did alienated half the country. In fact, I think it humanized him, and may have allowed many more people to identify with some of his struggles.

The last few years especially. He’s been much more humble. Easy to talk to, smiles a lot more and a much more laid back person while at the same time getting back to championship shape on the golf course. He’s made a 180.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread