No more Nike’s

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Target audience huh?? Demographics for Nike? Whenever THAT commercial came on as I'm watching the Eagles Falcons the channel is immediately turned. I saw it on TMZ earlier today and threw up in my mouth... I personally don't care if Jakueiveous from Chi-Town lines his closet with Nike shoeboxes I WON'T BE BUYING ANY...

You're that offended by a company telling minorities to be their best, that you threw up? Wow, that's sad.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
You're that offended by a company telling minorities to be their best, that you threw up? Wow, that's sad.
I threw up at the propaganda and hypocrisy NOT the message. I don't remember Colin in national Nike campaigns when he took the 49'ers to the Super Bowl? Wouldn't that have been the height of his popularity? A couple magazine covers was the most I remember. But take a knee to honor men of questionable character facing off against policemen?That's a different story..Speaking of striking while the iron is hot Nike is doing it, I hope if backfires. My whole heritage is the armed forces all the way back to General Joseph Hooker, I don't like it Period. I'm entitled to that feeling right being a free American citizen?

Coiled03

Established Member
For less then a pair of Jordan’s, you can get Made in America Nee Balance.

NB needs to strike while the iron is hot.

I mean, I want to like them. But......I can't. Those are just fugly IMHO. Fortunately, there are other brands besides Nike, and NB.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
So that means we should be able to get pre owned shoes at a great discount, with minor blood stains.

evil clown assault

colin450

Established Member
ya see, as a shoe fanatic, (cough @colin450 cough) I wouldn't buy used shoes.

Its just odd to me.

Agreed. I'm all set with putting my foot in someone else's old sweaty shoe. I'll pay the money for new.

My wife did sell a couple pairs of Ultra Boosts for me on some app women sell used clothes on. So that was cool.

Coiled03

Established Member
Again, how many middle aged, conservative, small town, confederate flag waving folks are buying 5+ pairs a Nikes a year? NONE. You think they just lost half their customers? Not a chance. Not even 25%.

It's hilarious how you pretend to know the demographics of their buyers. Please, continue.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
For less then a pair of Jordan’s, you can get Made in America Nee Balance.

NB needs to strike while the iron is hot.

View attachment 1514009

$184 for some New Balance?
giphy.gif

and I can't remember the last time I paid more than $120 for some Jordans. I only wear the 1's so that could be why, they're always on sale.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
$184 for some New Balance?
View attachment 1514099

and I can't remember the last time I paid more than $120 for some Jordans. I only wear the 1's so that could be why, they're always on sale.

You are paying for a Made in the USA shoe.

Comparable shoe in their line up with slave labor is like $60.

Jordan 32’s are $185. Lebrons and Kobe’s are $175-$200. Special Edition shoes are $225, Foamposites are $250.

A Jordan 1 at $125 is an over glorified $75 Vans Hightop or Adidas Top 10.

View attachment 1514107

As far as New Balance jokes, apparently people forget about Nike’s Number 1 seller that makes more money then all the Jordan Brand variant shoes.....

The Nike Monarch.

Image1536346080.830447.jpg

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
My $50 Sauconys with that S on the side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good price for Sauconys, There was a colorway released that I missed out on last year that I really liked.

You are paying for a Made in the USA shoe.

Comparable shoe in their line up with slave labor is like $60.

Jordan 32’s are $185. Lebrons and Kobe’s are $175-$200. Special Edition shoes are $225, Foamposites are $250.

A Jordan 1 at $125 is an over glorified $75 Vans Hightop or Adidas Top 10.

View attachment 1514107

As far as New Balance jokes, apparently people forget about Nike’s Number 1 seller that makes more money then all the Jordan Brand variant shoes.....

The Nike Monarch.

View attachment 1514114
Like I said, I buy the 1's when they're on sale so they're usually $50-$80. I never buy new release shoes, I wait til they tryna clear inventory. Most expensive 1's I have now are the David Letterman's, they were like $160 new I think, I got them for $79 about a year later.

You wear Monarchs, LOL?

Users who are viewing this thread