New VMP TVS elbows are in for the Cobra

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
It would be nice if we could use the IAC that has the port on it instead of having to use these adapters.

We can.. someone here is using the 2valve IAC... and i think some of the iacs have a port on their side instead of off the top...

TVSVert beat me to the answer..!!!!!!

Vert you using the same coupler as Tim?

Last edited:

TVS VERT

Established Member
We can.. someone here is using the 2valve IAC... and i think some of the iacs have a port on their side instead of off the top...

TVSVert beat me to the answer..!!!!!!

Vert you using the same coupler as Tim?

5.5 to 4.5 reducer coupler.....pretty sure it came from the same site as Tim....works perfect

TVS VERT

Established Member
Heading down to NH next weekend to get the car retuned by Pete at Performance Dyno the air fuel has been dipping in the mid 10's throughout the band and drivbility has been a little off as off late, doing a pump gas torco tune 2.8 pulley and 18-19 timing and a c16 race gas tube 2.6 pulley and 20-21 * timing looking to crack the 700 mark but more concerned making the car more drivable.

D-MANN

Established Member
From what i understand the plate is fine. All hardware included. Its the 90 degree fitting facing the wrong way thats needed to be turned counterclockwise 180 degrees. No big deal

BMR Tech

From what i understand the plate is fine. All hardware included. Its the 90 degree fitting facing the wrong way thats needed to be turned counterclockwise 180 degrees. No big deal

And honestly, I do not think that will happen further. They will either have them in the appropriate position, provide the fitting separate, or maybe even just make it integrated into the IAC Block. I personally like the fitting, as it gives us the choice to run it how we want.

BMR Tech

To compliment the new big elbow and TB, the JLT High Boost - Slot Style Intake. I am proud of this.

IMAG1319_zps6bb46e92.jpg

IMAG1320_zps88ffe62a.jpg

Dunno why, but I love doing things differently.

D-MANN

Established Member
2yta4e9u.jpg

aqybety6.jpg

Couple other options with turning the fitting counterclockwise 180. I dont mind having the grommet and hose visible.

Users who are viewing this thread