NEW Stainless Coolant Crossover Tube Plug "(Second Run)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Thank you sir! :beer:

I'm starting to wonder if I am going to have enough for everyone after this first run of them!:eek:

i have always thought there was a big market for these, it just seemed like no one was consistently producing them!

tnuce10

Established Member
Please put me down for one also

Will do!

i have always thought there was a big market for these, it just seemed like no one was consistently producing them!

I was waiting for the other guy to get back to making these and after waiting for a while I talked to my machinist and got Sid's ok to go ahead...

Hopefully this will be a nice service to the SVTP community :beer:

tnuce10

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the great response to these!

I'm going to list everyone that has responded to see if my first order of these is going to cover everyone that wants one. If you appear on the list and would like to be removed please PM me and if you don't see your name on the list and would like to be added also please PM me.
Also, I am assuming everyone wants raw stainless unless noted so let me know if that has changed or i missed you!

1. 03 DSG Snake
2. silver03svt
3. P49Y-CY
4. RTCOBRA2964-PAID
5. 03cobra#694-PAID
6. scorched
7. trickabilit-PAID
8. 03 Indy Cobra
9. my92gt
10. vr4-PAID
11. stagedz
12. Max97COBRAtkd
13. 91svtcoupe-PAID
14. keith89
15. Jakestolar-PAID
16. Jad G
17. KB01GT
18. raym5 0-PAID
19. BradN01
20. Ddawg18
21. Vnmous1 04
22. 2004Droptop-PAID
23. shanesimps (x2)-PAID
25. gabe1530
26. Huff035 (x2-one raw, one polished)-PAID
28. Liquidsnake-PAID
29. zeus201
30. moddedmystic-PAID
31. RR03Cobra
32. Black306-PAID
33. CompOCobra04-PAID
34. Mac99Snake-PAID
35. silvrsnake04
36. laruei-PAID
37. cobrasvt77 - polished-PAID
38. bbeyer08
39. svtbullet

I think that's everyone that has shown interest. A heads up from those of you wanting polished ones will be very helpful!

Last edited:

Huff035

Established Member
I didnt even know polished was an option, must have not read that part. lol

Can you change mine to one polished and one raw stainless?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
:banana:
Can't believe I'm excited about such a simple mod, but my plug is so chewed up on the sides from channel locks and rounded out on top.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
so did you ever get the thread pitch and o-ring figured out?

will you be using the oem ford o-ring or a different, or a more readily available size?

what is the thread pitch for these? you said something about the prototype being too thick?

tnuce10

Established Member
I didnt even know polished was an option, must have not read that part. lol

Can you change mine to one polished and one raw stainless?

haha no problem at all! :beer:

:banana:
Can't believe I'm excited about such a simple mod, but my plug is so chewed up on the sides from channel locks and rounded out on top.

Sometimes its the simple things! :rockon:

so did you ever get the thread pitch and o-ring figured out?

will you be using the oem ford o-ring or a different, or a more readily available size?

what is the thread pitch for these? you said something about the prototype being too thick?

Yes we got that figured out...we changed it slightly to use more readily available o-rings. These will be coming with o-rings that are heat and chemical resistant.

Honestly, I don't know what the thread pitch is...if you would really like to know I can find out. On the first prototype, Earl left a little too much material on the surfaces of the threads so they did not screw done all the way...you could see a flat area on the top of each thread. He removed .003 on the second prototype and it worked perfect when I tried it on my car!

tnuce10

Established Member
I would like to get one but not till mid/late October please.

I'm not going to add you to the list because I plan on keeping these on hand in the future. Whenever you are ready to buy one just let me know!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Yes we got that figured out...we changed it slightly to use more readily available o-rings. These will be coming with o-rings that are heat and chemical resistant.

Honestly, I don't know what the thread pitch is...if you would really like to know I can find out. On the first prototype, Earl left a little too much material on the surfaces of the threads so they did not screw done all the way...you could see a flat area on the top of each thread. He removed .003 on the second prototype and it worked perfect when I tried it on my car!

thanks for the info man! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread