NEW Stainless Coolant Crossover Tube Plug "(Second Run)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnuce10

Established Member
Price would be the same as it always has. 20 is the minimum I can order and get the same price I did before. That is why I said, if this is going to happen we need at least 20 people.

We won't be able to do tapped plugs, because that would require an additional 20 people. So, let's stick with the normal hex head.

Looks like we have about 8 people now.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I'm in for the $41.50 one I have a thermostat waiting to go in sometime this year this would be perfect to do at the same time.

tnuce10

Established Member
We are about half way there...that's 10. In the past I have had trouble with people flaking out, so I am going to go back to what I did first. Have people pay up front.

I have 100% faith in the place I used last time...he is a friend of mine and I know he will get me parts quickly, so no one should have any worries.

TERMINATED97

Established Member
Count me in 100% for one. I'll buy it for my brother. Send me a PM when you want the payment.

tnuce10

Established Member
Gonna bump this up and see who else is interested.

I spoke to the machine shop and they are slammed right now. They told me they could try to squeeze the order in when the time comes, so I won't be able to give you guys a solid lead time until we proceed.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
you will never believe this... look what showed up in the mail a couple of days ago... my lost coolant plug from the crappy mail service. I was like wtf it took almost a year but it finally made it to me.

20150429_182701_zpsuy3osy0s.jpg

tnuce10

Established Member
Thanks man.

Hopefully we can get to 20, I'd be happy to do another run for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread