NEW Stainless Coolant Crossover Tube Plug "(Second Run)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Thank you! :beer:

I don't want to start accepting payment until these are ready to ship. If you would like you can PM me and I will let you know as soon as I have them!

Thanks a lot for the interest!

Cool. Thanks will do.

Last edited:

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Man, I really hate seeing someone else use my design....

I was really hoping to get a chance to get these into production again before someone else took it from me, but oh well, I guess that's life.

Here's the ones I made...

IMG_1854.JPG

I have one of yours still brand new. Fits like a glove.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I have one of yours still brand new. Fits like a glove.

Ditto!

If you don't have the machine shop hook up anymore, at least someone does and is willing and able to carry on this great improvement over the stock POS 1/4" drive idea.

Then again if you do get machine shop access you could start a price war!
LOL! Just kidding...:beer:

tnuce10

Established Member
Thanks for all the interest guys! Still looking like about a week out...I think the threads in my crossover tube are a little boogered up so I will be trying the plug in a friends car today.

TRBO VNM

I don't think these will, but wonder if they would work on a s197. I have a car I need to put a water temp gauge on and this would be perfect. Are you offering this with a 1/8" NPT port in the center for those with temp gauges?

tnuce10

Established Member
I don't think these will, but wonder if they would work on a s197. I have a car I need to put a water temp gauge on and this would be perfect. Are you offering this with a 1/8" NPT port in the center for those with temp gauges?

As of right now, no. But I would like to in the future.

I have had one guy contact me about adding a -16 AN fitting on the end, so that will be the first custom one I do after the initial run of normal ones.

tnuce10

Established Member
Well guys, my buddy doesn't want to let me try the plug in his car for some reason so I'm a couple days behind schedule.

Are these used only on 32V 4.6's? Reason I ask is I want to find someone's car to try this on today or tomorrow so I can get them into production for us..

tnuce10

Established Member
So how would we get one?

As soon as I get the plugs I will post my Paypal address in the thread and reply to all PM's.

I just don't want to start accepting payments until I have these in my hands and ready to ship. Anything can happen and I don't want to have people's money for a product that I do not physically have yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread