New 2015 F-150

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
I think it looks great in the front, the tail lights are trash, and the side profile is definitely ram, but look how many ham bones have bought the new ram, I see them all the time. So maybe a lot of people will bite. I'd buy one

coposrv

Established Member
Looks cool. I like the mileage aspect. I'm sick of spending 400-600 a month on fuel.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
35mpbfm.jpg

The Atlas the baddest would have been truck on the market.

Ford gave us a watered down ram.

The ram and gmc look great this not so much.

lol it looks exactly like the atlas.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I seriously don't get people on here sometimes. It looks exactly like the Atlas minus small aspects of the hood and roof. They see it without the big tires and lift and in a different color or trim and think it looks like garbage when it's 90% the same as the concept! Lol

Jroc

Established Member

X2.

That truck is as true to the Atlas concept as the 2010+ Camaro is to the Gen5 concept. I like it a lot. The only thing I don't like about it at this time is the motor options.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I'm not sure what alloy and what forming methods Ford is using on the F-150 for the aluminum but I would be concerned with Galvanic, Inter-granular, and exfoliation corrosion. I saw somewhere Ford said they invested a lot in coatings to prevent corrosion which I assume was specifically for galvanic corrosion. I know Ford does there homework. You don't get a best selling vehicle for 30+ years for nothing.

The body panels on my lincoln LS are aluminum ;-)

paynecasey

Established Member
It's cool that it's weight puts it in the mid size truck class. What was 5,000 lbs is now 4,300 which is slightly heavier than a Dodge Challenger or right on with a Toyota Tacoma. Just awesome. I can't afford a new F-150 though. Base four door is $33,000 I mean holy cow.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
I seriously don't get people on here sometimes. It looks exactly like the Atlas minus small aspects of the hood and roof. They see it without the big tires and lift and in a different color or trim and think it looks like garbage when it's 90% the same as the concept! Lol

bingo! looks 98% like the atlas.

Users who are viewing this thread