New 2015 F-150

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
30mpg for a pickup that can tow over 10K lbs. Awesome.

New York Times article a couple days ago....http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/12/automobiles/autoshow/the-f-150s-aluminum-diet.html?_r=0

By Ford’s calculations, the 2015 truck, equipped with a new 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 and a 6-speed automatic transmission, will be capable of achieving “close to” 30 miles a gallon in the Environmental Protection Agency’s highway test when it goes on sale this year, according to engineers who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the ratings have not been formally announced.

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
Looks like a tundra

This.

Up until now I thought the Tundra was the ugliest truck on the market. Now it's this.

Kind of pissed that I walked on an awesome deal on a '13 FX4 with the appearance package a couple weeks ago now. Was waiting for this and it sucks. Hopefully it will look better in person because 700#s lighter with a tuned EcoBoost would be fun.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The pics in the OP look awful, but the actual pictures from autoblog look really good. The Raptor will look mean in this new body!

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Sorry gents, but that is one goofy looking truck IMO. The specs are surely to be nice, but they over styled it.

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I wonder if there is any future of that 2.7 ecoboost finding its way into the mustang?

hoamskilet

Established Member
Gm and ford must be in a competition to see who can make an uglier truck lately. That thing looks awful

Users who are viewing this thread