Mustang Week *LIVE* 2010

Bad03gt

Do what!?
Established Member
Went to the pre meet last night petty cool saw a lot of nice cars this is my first time here so far so good

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
missed the pre meet a little heated ahah..^^^is your car black with HID fogs and headlights? if so i talked to you for a few min on the street last night in the Black Cobra, 97 tho not a 03 like every other badass lol

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
we rolled in yesterday afternoon. staying in N. Myrtle though. We will be at the meet n greet today with a silver 10th, a sonic, and 98 laser.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Big turnout as usual at Planet Hollywood. Might not have been as big of crowd as last year but I did get there early and left early. I've had all the heat I can stand Ill be at the pool drinking a cold beer if ya need me!

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
^+1 and cobra 4 most people left around 3ish anyways, some did sweet burnouts but 5 cops showed up and crashed the party...so didnt miss much....im in for something tom night tho

saleencobra

Established Member
Hey I saw you guys last night on Ocean Blvd. I'm pretty sure we exchanged waves.

I got to leave right before all the cops showed.. the bike cop almost got me but he already had someone pulled over ha he was like "you better cut it out or you'll be next!" i was like yes sir hahaha

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
we rolled in yesterday afternoon. staying in N. Myrtle though. We will be at the meet n greet today with a silver 10th, a sonic, and 98 laser.

I saw you guys pass by our hotel this morning. We are at the San-A-Bel. We were cleaing up the cars for the meet and greet. I got a few pics of your car too.

The meet and greet was good as usual, but I think that there were more cars there last year, still a good turnout though.

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
It was a good meet n greet as well, lots of cars, and a good "exit" for most cars. A few D-bags as usual screaming and taunting. But a few cops showed up, but thats expected lol

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
yea alot of W/T (white trashers) yelling... and saleen cobr i saw u jump on it today leaving and ocming in to planet hollywood, damn that thing sounded great, didnt know it was a cobra i thought it was a saleen blower with a pulley ahahah my bad..car sounds awesome!! (didnt see it up close)

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Tons of amazing cars there guys, can't wait till Friday. See some of you tomorrow. I won't be participating due to the fact that I still need to drive back to Massachusetts in one piece lol.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Z28th1s @ California Pizza.

100_1110.gif

saleencobra

Established Member
yea alot of W/T (white trashers) yelling... and saleen cobr i saw u jump on it today leaving and ocming in to planet hollywood, damn that thing sounded great, didnt know it was a cobra i thought it was a saleen blower with a pulley ahahah my bad..car sounds awesome!! (didnt see it up close)

hahah yea got kind of silly comin out ha didnt see the bike cop but oh well it was worth it. Hope it ends up on youtube sometime ha.

thanks man yea alot of people don't realize it till you actually get up close or u notice the little things (brakes,seats, H/E etc..) Yea ive actually been having alot of tune issues since i got the ported blower on.

One tune is really bad and it keeps pulling timing and shit with the EGR

and the other tune is getting way to much fuel so its kinda flooded down low but i can still show off a little! just won't be making an appearance at the track like i planned:nonono:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Z28th1s @ California Pizza.

100_1110.gif

Thanks Dustin :beer:

I missed seeing you guys at the Meet-n-Greet today. We had a good time, lots of nice looking cars. I should have wore some sunscreen, my forehead looks like a lobster LOL!!

Getting ready to look at the pics from today that Jeff posted, I'm sure they will be good as usual!!

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
hahah yea got kind of silly comin out ha didnt see the bike cop but oh well it was worth it. Hope it ends up on youtube sometime ha.

thanks man yea alot of people don't realize it till you actually get up close or u notice the little things (brakes,seats, H/E etc..) Yea ive actually been having alot of tune issues since i got the ported blower on.

One tune is really bad and it keeps pulling timing and shit with the EGR

and the other tune is getting way to much fuel so its kinda flooded down low but i can still show off a little! just won't be making an appearance at the track like i planned:nonono:

hahah yea when u jumped on it i was like uh oh that bike cop is gonna nab him..but i think he was too preocupied, some dude in a auto s197 started doing a brake shot like 4 cars back from the cop i dont think he got in trouble lol..

but i was out cruisin before didnt see to much, small 10 car gatehring t he mall...hoping my idler for my KB comes in tom morn as planned from Kenne Bell, or i will continue my supercharger bypassing fun...car is a dog and i cant run anyone or floor it...sucks ahah

Users who are viewing this thread