Mustang Week *LIVE* 2010

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Sad ride back today. I miss it already! took 5 hours to get home, 501 through conway was hell! We did ride beside a ton of mustangs for about 2 hours though, so that was cool!

enjoyed it!

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
GetTwisted I ran into you at California Pizza in surfside towards the beginning of the week. I got the 04 Mystichrome coupe my buddy had the mystic vert

yeah it was nice meeting you guys. hate i didn't get to see your car, i'm a sucker for the mystics!

see you next year:beer:

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I sat in the damn GW Bridge traffic for over 2 hours. Took 21 hours to get home, should have only taken 15hrs~!
Im flying down next year!

What time you get home? I probably blew past you as well, I hopped the median in one of the emergency turn offs and re-merged back into the traffic once I could see the tolls. Probably ended up cutting off another hour or more of sitting by doing that. Didn't get home till about 420-430 I can't remember. Car is still running like shit, going to change the fuel filter tomorrow at work.

gtmustang00

Established Member
I sat in the damn GW Bridge traffic for over 2 hours. Took 21 hours to get home, should have only taken 15hrs~!
Im flying down next year!

You must have been shortly behind us. We got lucky and only sat there for about 45 minutes! Many broken down vehicles.

gtmustang00

Established Member
No I didn't? I jumped the median and blew past everyone after I sat there for almost 2 hours. That probably saved another 2 hours doing that. Then there was traffic at the tolls too. It sucked. I put a new clutch in 2 weeks ago and its still wicked stiff, my knee kills and the bottom of my foot is bruised from all that stop and go. How everything go for you guys? I said hey to you at the pre-meet and great but I don't think you remembered me lol. I was standing there when you guys backed the car in.

We also changed sides after the little break in the barrier. The traffic before the tolls is what we sat in. Ya i don't even remember you lol.

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
I finally got home, stopped in Chester VA for the night on sunday. But no traffic all the way home, and did it all in about 9 hours driving time...

Had to come all the way home to get a nice new big ****ing rock chip in the middle of my hood. I hate my state...

saleencobra

Established Member
got home a few hrs ago 15 hr drive phew. but car's running right so im much happier even with some shitty tire rub on the way home

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
got home a few hrs ago 15 hr drive phew. but car's running right so im much happier even with some shitty tire rub on the way home

I had alot of shitty tire rub on the way home :cuss:

I need to have my drivers quarter pulled out a little, and have the inner CUT since it can NOT be rolled. :nonono:

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Got home at 6 am ! hahahaha

Man worse than me, so useless at work today

We also changed sides after the little break in the barrier. The traffic before the tolls is what we sat in. Ya i don't even remember you lol.

Ya so many cars crapped out during that time. Yah im not a very memorable guy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread