Mustang Week *LIVE* 2010

03' White Snake

Established Member
We saw gettwisted at Ultimate California Pizza down in Surfside this evening. His white Cobra was looking good!!

We also saw a good looking black S197 and a really nice white '03-'04 Cobra vert on the way back to Pirateland.

Yo thats me and skeeter.

Whats that smell like lol :beer:

we are staying in surfside at the boston common (go figure) lol We will be around all day tomorrow. Hit us up!

Last edited:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
We saw gettwisted at Ultimate California Pizza down in Surfside this evening. His white Cobra was looking good!!

We also saw a good looking black S197 and a really nice white '03-'04 Cobra vert on the way back to Pirateland.

Good seeing you Greg, your car was looking awesome as always. California Pizza was delicious as always!!

We have seen several mustangs so far...I'm getting pretty exited!

We checked into san-a-bel hotel in north myrtle earlier. The weather is beautiful, and the is a nice Pub called Molly Darsy's that we just left from.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Yo thats me and skeeter.

Whats that smell like lol :beer:

we are staying in surfside at the boston common (go figure) lol We will be around all day tomorrow. Hit us up!

Your car was looking good!! Do you have HID headlights? Are you guys coming to the Pre-Meet at Hard Rock this evening?

Good seeing you Greg, your car was looking awesome as always. California Pizza was delicious as always!!

We have seen several mustangs so far...I'm getting pretty exited!

We checked into san-a-bel hotel in north myrtle earlier. The weather is beautiful, and the is a nice Pub called Molly Darsy's that we just left from.

Thanks Dustin :beer: Your car was looking good too and the pizza was definitely good!!

Hope to see you this evening!

that was me. :beer:

Your car was sounding good!! :rockon:

Last edited:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I roll out in the morning, can't wait. Staying at HSS, too. Hopefully, there will be a parking space across the street, I am not going to attempt to go in their parking lot from what I have read.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
just got in last night! me in the black "saleen" cobra my buddy in his white 2010 and a 2005 vert black on black wheels . Were all at the crown reef resort! bout to hit the beach

Hey I saw you guys last night on Ocean Blvd. I'm pretty sure we exchanged waves.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I roll out in the morning, can't wait. Staying at HSS, too. Hopefully, there will be a parking space across the street, I am not going to attempt to go in their parking lot from what I have read.

There is plenty of parking in the back. The parking by the pool is getting pretty full but there is plenty of spots on the back row.

Presteige

Established Member
were going to be getting there wednesday afternoon ... anyone have any meeting going on Wednesday night? I see alot for thursday and friday....

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Hey does HSS still allow us to wash cars over on the "tiki" side behind the pool?

Kirk aka protech detailing is set up over there. But I know last year there was a hose other people could use to. Im not sure about this year though.

Users who are viewing this thread