Mustang Week *LIVE* 2010

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
ok who was the duecher in the mercedes e55 amg that parked with the cobras at hooters..lol

not sure if he didn't know, or if he was being a duecher, but he popped his hood and leaned against his car for about an hour.

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
ok who was the duecher in the mercedes e55 amg that parked with the cobras at hooters..lol

not sure if he didn't know, or if he was being a duecher, but he popped his hood and leaned against his car for about an hour.

Hahaha we were parked across from him at Hooters. We was laughing at him... He was big pimpin!

getTwisted

Established Member
Hahaha we were parked across from him at Hooters. We was laughing at him... He was big pimpin!

yea he was parked right across from us too. you must have been parked beside me, what were you driving?

Heater

Just Bolt On's
Established Member
I was with 2 buddy's; one had a Torch Red 03' Cobra on Saleen's and the other had a White 03' Cobra on Pro Star Big's and Little's.

Oh and here's a picture of the car's that I was with:

MustangWeek10005.jpg

Last edited:

getTwisted

Established Member
I was with 2 buddy's; one had a Torch Red 03' Cobra on Saleen's and the other had a White 03' Cobra on Pro Star Big's and Little's.

Oh and here's a picture of the car's that I was with:

MustangWeek10005.jpg

nice cars, we were parked right beside you, my buddy was driving the white/blue gt500, and I was driving the white 03 cobra beside him.

03Mach04Cobra

GO HOKIES!!!
Established Member
GetTwisted I ran into you at California Pizza in surfside towards the beginning of the week. I got the 04 Mystichrome coupe my buddy had the mystic vert

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
Well, just got home. i roll raced a shit load of cars down ocean blvd on my scooter rental on thurs and fri so if you were one of the lucky ones to get smoked by me, dont be ashamed to post up lol. mustangweek was awesome! hopefully next year a possum wont take out my bumper and heat exchanger on the ride down so i can have my car there as well. awesome time and looking forward to next year!!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Just got home finally. Insane traffic through New York, gay. Car decided it wanted to stall in traffic once and run sluggish all the way home. Made it though. Going to have to check her over now. Otherwise it was an amazing week. Can't wait till next year. Nice meeting some of you, especially the ones local to me.

gtmustang00

Established Member
Just got home finally. Insane traffic through New York, gay. Car decided it wanted to stall in traffic once and run sluggish all the way home. Made it though. Going to have to check her over now. Otherwise it was an amazing week. Can't wait till next year. Nice meeting some of you, especially the ones local to me.

Ya man wtf! There were at least 15 broken down cars and trucks. Did you see us a all? Or the gray '11 5.0 we were with?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
congrats, you won something last year too didn't you? for some reason I haven't ran into you yet down here..lol we'll try next year.:beer:

Yeap. I won Best Lightning last year. Yeah I know I have a mental list of people Im still looking for and never see. Maybe next year!!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ya man wtf! There were at least 15 broken down cars and trucks. Did you see us a all? Or the gray '11 5.0 we were with?

No I didn't? I jumped the median and blew past everyone after I sat there for almost 2 hours. That probably saved another 2 hours doing that. Then there was traffic at the tolls too. It sucked. I put a new clutch in 2 weeks ago and its still wicked stiff, my knee kills and the bottom of my foot is bruised from all that stop and go. How everything go for you guys? I said hey to you at the pre-meet and great but I don't think you remembered me lol. I was standing there when you guys backed the car in.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I sat in the damn GW Bridge traffic for over 2 hours. Took 21 hours to get home, should have only taken 15hrs~!
Im flying down next year!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Traffic was horrible yesterday too. Once I got off of 501 and up on the interstate it wasnt bad at all but until then was like hell!!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
yeapp traffic was bad, good thinkg i left at midnight ahahahaha nooo traffic until the chitty hiways of NY, everytime i go through there i remeber why i never like it...worst hiways i have ever been on..nice meeting you guys and ill be back next year, great show and tons of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread