Mustang Week *LIVE* 2010

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I've done this thread the last couple of years and it seems to work well. Just a place for chat and bs through out the week about THE WEEK.

Oh and BTW Im ocean side as we speak so if you aint here YOUR BEHIND!!!!!!:beer:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Nice pics Jeff. We got here yesterday morning at 8:45 AM. We cruised Ocean Blvd for a while last night, saw quite a few Stangs!!

Looking forward to seeing the '79 Monday evening!!

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Keep the info and pics coming, some of us are not able to be there and love hearing about the festivities.

futureSVT

Established Member
Nice pics Jeff. We got here yesterday morning at 8:45 AM. We cruised Ocean Blvd for a while last night, saw quite a few Stangs!!

I also got here yesterday around 3. z28this I saw you crusing yesterday on the strip..

nstag8r

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I am heading out in the morning. Staying at the holiday sands south in the tiki side. We will be ready to get our drink on soon after we get there.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member

Ill be there:beer:

Keep the info and pics coming, some of us are not able to be there and love hearing about the festivities.

No worries Ill keep the pictures coming.

saleencobra

Established Member
just got in last night! me in the black "saleen" cobra my buddy in his white 2010 and a 2005 vert black on black wheels . Were all at the crown reef resort! bout to hit the beach

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Got in at 3:15Pm today.The Bullitt performed perfect the whole way. Staying at the Hampton Inn oceanfront. Got a pretty sweet view.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm sitting at Finn McCool's having a beer right now. So cold and so delicious. Washed the Duty today and will probably try to get some beach time in tomorrow.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
We are here at the Holiday Sands South.
Saw the racecraft, dude that thing is looking sick the recent changes have really made it stand out!!

I'm sitting at Finn McCool's having a beer right now. So cold and so delicious. Washed the Duty today and will probably try to get some beach time in tomorrow.

I'm sittin here having a coors light, I rode by waffle house today, I started to pull in for a pre meal.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
We saw getTwisted (Dustin) at Ultimate California Pizza down in Surfside this evening. His white Cobra was looking good!!

We also saw a good looking black S197 and a really nice white '03-'04 Cobra vert on the way back to Pirateland.

Last edited:

snkchmr 1

Thanks C 4 I was looking for the 79 today & did not see it.
I will be hanging out around the wash area some in the morning.

ezymney

FUEL SLUT
Established Member
hey guys i have seen most of ya'll when you come in but dont know many people im off work tomorrow if any want to join me for the pre meet at hard rock at 7

Users who are viewing this thread