Mustang Week *LIVE* 2010

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
a lot of young girls for sure, i went down by the beach last night and did a quick first gear burnout for the crowd and didnt get stopped by the police for once, great time cruising the strip, saw alot of mustangs and people..then went and ran a 300c srt with big chrome wheels, cool people...beat him from a roll and a dig both times by about 2 cars on the main road...great tie

TaraFirma

Established Member
Autocross was a blast. First time out, and it was in the brand new GT500. Lots of fun. A win was nice too.
Thank you Travis and Rich for letting me and my wife chill out under the SVTP tent. We'll see y'all friday at the car show if not later on today (thursday)

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
saw them too seemed like some cool guy's they said it was stock no tune.

yea it was stock..he had pipes on ittho..loooked like some autozone mufflers, real cool dudes and the car sounded and moved along just nicely ahah...that beach strip is tits to cruise on tho

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
For those looking for any pictures from me tonight its not gonna happen. They are uploading now but the internet is taking forever so im gonna have to finish them tomorrow.

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Looking forward to the show tomorrow - should have some nice weather.

As to the night life - any good places to just chill and look/talk to girls of age?

weareweird69

SVT Addict.
Established Member
here you go:
100_1146.gif

Thanks man!

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
strip should be bumping tonight..i bought a s281 spoiler and it is flat black ahah ill be rocking it tho!!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Damn what a hot day at the car show!!!!

Finally got my thursday pictures to upload.

Sorry for the delay, hotel internet is being a PITA. Actually Im not sure if its photobucket or the motel. But I am having a hell of a time getting photo bucket to work. The link to the pictures is in here, Ill post my favorties later.

10mwth

Users who are viewing this thread