MSC v1.0 Details

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
I will be there and most likely have Matt(Haveight) taggin along with me :p Who are the Indiana guys going to represent in this event or is it just everyone forthemselves :shrug: Are you having aftermarket blowers in one class and eatons in another or everyone in the same class? This sounds like alot of fun :rockon:

baadakku

Established Member
I don't have an SVT, but I would like to go and dyno my car and maybe try and get a run in.

ScaryGT

Established Member
It is unfortunate that this event is not open to non-SVT members… I rather recall a little challenge from HJ16 against my little GT!

HJ16, you know that you want me to attend and race! :thumbsup:

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
I'll be there barring anything unforseen happening.
I should/better have the car back together by then, I hope!!

Dana

snakecharmr99

Established Member
hj16, how about us Ohio guys? Where would we fit in? I would like to come out and race if it's ok with everyone.

What about tech? Just how easy is it? Since US41 is about a six hour drive for me I'd hate to come that far to get bounced after the first pass or two.

Thanks, snakecharmr99. :rockon:

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
The only thing tech does is put the number on your window. Sometimes they don't even do that. You do it.
Just bring a helmet, in case.
I ran without seatbelts in the car one weekend. Duh! A long story on that one, they're back in now though...
Dana

1QWIK4.6

Established Member
I would love to be there and race,but I don't live by Chicago.Would this be a problem?

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by ScaryGT
It is unfortunate that this event is not open to non-SVT members… I rather recall a little challenge from HJ16 against my little GT!
Little GT my ass:rollseyes

The competition is still just SVTs, but we might open up to all other Mustangs as well(non-competition)

Robertson Racin

All American Muscle
Established Member
HJ16, the Ohio, Michigan guys could repesent Detroit... but, I don't think I've ever heard of anything fast coming from that area.... LOL

trey193

Established Member
I will be up to help represent the Hoosier state!!!! Hopefully it all pans out as that date gets closer!!!

ScaryGT

Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
Little GT my ass:rollseyes

The competition is still just SVTs, but we might open up to all other Mustangs as well(non-competition)

Thanks for the kudos! LOL

Man I would love to come out there, but you SVT guys are being haters. My GT is just as nice or nicer than any 03 Cobra! I want to come out and play....... pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee! :rockon:

I have some 03 cobra parts on my car.... tank, pumps, crank, flywheel... doesn't that count for something? :D

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
think again

Originally posted by Robertson Racin
HJ16, the Ohio, Michigan guys could repesent Detroit... but, I don't think I've ever heard of anything fast coming from that area.... LOL

i got your huckleberry !!!!!!!!!!! LOL

dont count me out

JEFF

Users who are viewing this thread