MSC v1.0 Details

RedFire2003

Established Member
Can I come? I know its Quite a Drive for me but I love SVT gatherings :) This is going to be Drag Racing correct? Is there a car show also? Autocross?

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I hope I can make it. My car will be done after the first week in January!!!! I will have to check my schedule for baseball, I hope Im not in CA yet and if I am, I might fly in for the event. I will hurry up and try to find out for sure.

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
I won't be racing, unless I rent a super fast car, LOL, but I have made plans to fly out for the weekend and enjoy the fun. See everyone then. Do you guys still need my info if I'm only there to watch?

'93#3989

Established Member
I'll probably show up for this. Do I have to do anything in particular? I've been a spectator once but never had a car to the track.

Last edited:

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
Hey I'm flying in from NC. Come on you wuss!!! LOL j/p

I'll see what I can do I graduate on the 26 so travel all of the 27th and be there in time. I'll have to see when my graduation ceremony is.

'93#3989

Established Member
Will there be any kind of classes or anything like that? Is it just by model year? I'm wondering just where I'll fit in in this .

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
here is the deal, my Missouri Valley Conference tournament is the 26-29th. Last year, we didnt make the tournament but this year we have a better team. If we make it to the tourney and lose two and out, I will make it. If we keep advancing, I cannot make it. This sucks. This tournament means a lot more than last year for our school at least. It will be a last second decision because throughout the year, the MVC is a real close race. We finished dead last last year in the conference but it came down to the last 4 games against Wichita State. We won 1-4 and ended up in last place. If we would have taken all 4, we would have ended up in 6th place out of 9 teams and advanced on to the tournament. So I think you all see this is going to be a last minute decision for me. Maybe I can get out there the 29th at best but we will see.

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by '93#3989
I'll probably show up for this. Do I have to do anything in particular? I've been a spectator once but never had a car to the track.
Will there be any kind of classes or anything like that? Is it just by model year? I'm wondering just where I'll fit in in this .
To race the only requirement is to have a SVT and live nearby St. Louis or Chicago. The classes will be the years of the cars. Just pay the small fee, get through tech inspection (easy), and race.

Edit: anyone from anywhere can show up for this. There will be other things to do besides racing.

Last edited:

hj16

Established Member
Dyno?

CHECK IT OUT!!!

Who would be interested in having their car Dyno'd???

I was contacted by Dyno Tune USA ( www.dynotuneusa.com ), and was asked if we'd be interested in having a mobile dynojet at the event.

$75 for 3 pulls, $60 for 2, and wideband $20 add'l

For them to be there both days we would need approx. 50 cars to be dyno'd.

Who would do this? I'd be open to anyone from anywhere. Camaros, Pickups, any and all Mustangs, etc.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by flyn high again
Eddy,

I'm sure you could make it in a day with your Terminator. :)

I will be there, of course, Hank. I'm looking forward to getting to meet all of you SVT fanatics in person. :burnout:
Ahh sweet I can't wait to meet you!!

Users who are viewing this thread